Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Les Nouvelles

+27
Revan
Decline
Morgul
velvet666
Angel S.
crapule
Songes
Ktulu
Allah
C.
ElZodomizator
Medievalcraft
Nekros
Schnee
turnedblack
Blaze
Oteinn
Pierre
dorkas
S.
Sonnenmensch
Crevure
La Bête du Blizzard
J.
O.
Wolf
31 participants

Page 34 sur 40 Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Suivant

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 Empty Re: Les Nouvelles

Message  J. Dim Sep 05 2010, 11:07

Un titre du nouvel album d'Arckanum est disponible à l'écoute sur le site youtube. Il s'agit du titre "Læ Elr" extrait du prochain album, intitulé "Sviga Læ", qui sortira via Regain Records au mois d'octobre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GypPIkLvdTo&feature=related

Vous pouvez voir, ici, l'artwork définitif de l'album:

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 ARCKANUM-ALBUM_2010-COVER_small

http://www.arckanum.se/
http://www.myspace.com/officialarckanummyspace
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  turnedblack Lun Sep 06 2010, 18:18

Préparer vos bougies noires, vos bibles d'incantations, votre parure de sabbat et vous outils de sacrifices : le nouveau Electric Wizard devrait débarquer le 1er Novembre dixit le facebook de Rise Above, sous le doux nom de Black Masses.
turnedblack
turnedblack
Fervent

Message  J. Mar Sep 07 2010, 19:52

J. a écrit:
Season of Mist is proud to welcome kult French black metallers DEATHSPELL OMEGA to the North American roster! On next November 9, the mysterious, meta-physical, black metal omega lords will unleash their fifth album, "Paracletus".

Initially emitting raw, traditional black metal, this enigmatic entity experimented and evolved into a more technical, eviscerating evil. Outside of the music, very little is known about its member's beliefs and ideology. What is certain however is the return of the most revered kult band in the world!

More details on the album soon ...

Deathspell Omega a signé un contrat avec Season Of Mist pour la distribution de ses albums au USA. Le nouvel opus du groupe, intitulé "Paracletus", sortira le 8 novembre prochain en Europe.

http://www.season-of-mist.com
http://www.noevdia.com/

DEATHSPELL OMEGA

"Paracletus", the last record of the trilogy, will be released November 8th in Europe.

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 2010Paracletus

Voici ce qui semble être l'artwork du nouvel album de Deathspell Omega, intitulé "Paracletus". Cet opus complétera la trilogie commencée avec "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice" et "Fas- Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum".
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mer Sep 08 2010, 19:30

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
Vocalist Magnus "Masse" Broberg (a.k.a. Emperor Magus Caligula) of Swedish black metallers DARK FUNERAL has released the following statement:

"I would like to inform all of our fans that on Saturday, August 21, at the Summer Breeze festival in Germany, I will be doing my last show with dark funeral.

Naturally, I have 'mixed feelings' about this decision, but it is final!

"They say that every person will have about 15 minutes of fame during their life! Well, I have had a 'hell of a ride' for 15 years now together with Lord Ahriman and DARK FUNERAL.

"As some people love to spread weird rumors about others, let me make this clear once and for all. I have not committed suicide, I have not taken an overdose, nor are there any personal issues between me and DARK FUNERAL. However, my life has taken a new turn lately, and I am also getting married this year (NOT to some crazy bitch in the U.S though… Hahaha), whereof my priorities in life lie somewhere else.

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank ALL of our fans for their amazing support during all the 15 years I've been with the band. And I would also like to thank my brothers in DARK FUNERAL for all these years together.

"Lord Ahriman and I have managed to raise DARK FUNERAL from the deepest of abyss, when we have confronted problems before. And there is NO doubt in my mind, that DARK FUNERAL, without me, will raise once more, stronger than ever...

"Thus I have spoken, thus shalt it be..."

Le vocaliste Magnus "Masse" Broberg (a.k.a. Emperor Magus Caligula) quittera Dark Funeral après le Summer Breeze festival qui se tiendra du 19 au 21 août en Allemagne.

http://www.darkfuneral.se/
http://www.myspace.com/darkfuneral

Bassist B-Force has left Swedish black metallers DARK FUNERAL. The band's guitarist, Lord Ahriman, said in a statement, "I wish to thank [B-Force] for the six fantastic years he'd been with us on bass. It's been a pleasure indeed working together."

Commented B-Force: "After six awesome and crazy years with DARK FUNERAL, I have decided to leave the band. It's my own decision to leave one of the best band/friends in the world, but I feel that I need to move forward in life and do something else music-wise. There are absolutely NO hard feelings between me and DARK FUNERAL. We are and will continue to be good friends!

"I want to thank the band and all the fans all over the world. You kick ass everywhere I've been playing with the band. I thank you all. May the dark forces be with you."

DARK FUNERAL has already found "a new and totally amazing bassist; a bassist who lives and breathes DARK FUNERAL in its purest form," according to Lord Ahriman. "We will, however, wait until everything is settled before we present him to all of you, so please be patient."

Après le départ d' Emperor Magus Caligula de Dark Funeral, c'est au tour de B-Force (bassiste) de suivre le même chemin. Le combo vient d'annoncer son départ. Lord Ahriman lui a déjà trouvé un remplaçant, son nom sera révélé prochainement.

Guitarist Lord Ahriman of Swedish black metallers DARK FUNERAL has issued the following update:

"Recently, you could read about Nils 'Dominator' Fjellström's departure from AEON due to personal/private reasons. Today we can confirm that he'll no longer be part of DARK FUNERAL either. And just like AEON, we won't comment on this subject any further.

"With that being said, I/we see no reason to waste any time here. Besides a new vocalist, we are currently looking for a new drummer, too.

"If you do believe that you have what it takes for the job, please send us a brief introduction and some audio/video files/links of your performance to: vocalist@darkfuneral.se.

"With the recent departures from the band I/we understand if this may cause some worries and/or confusion amongst you all, but you can be rest assured that everything is under total control! It's not like anyone have left the band on bad terms, but unfortunately, sometimes things like this is inventible, and needs to happen to secure the survival of a band. And there is absolutely no doubt in my/our mind that once the new lineup is complete. We will be a stronger and better band than ever.

"Musically, we will continue in the same paths. I'm still main responsible for all the songwritings, including the drums. So you have nothing to worry about there. However, a new lineup will naturally color the sound in some ways, but I'm totally confident that it will only be for the better.

"I've recently started writing and demoing new stuff in my home studio. And just like I (and Chaq Mol) did when I/we worked on the pre-production for 'Angelus Exuro pro Eternus', I'm not only nailing down the guitar parts, I'm also programming the drums. So far it sounds totally fucking killer (of course!). However, at this point it's obviously still too early to say in what direction we'll be heading with the new material/album. We'll keep everything wide open until the new lineup is complete. And once complete, we'll continue to work on the new album as a full band. And this time I hope that everyone will be able to contribute with some killer material to make this to the best and strongest DARK FUNERAL album to date!"

C'est au tour de Nils 'Dominator' Fjellström de quitter Dark Funeral, le batteur désire se consacrer à son autre projet Aeon.

Lord Ahriman annonce que l'écriture du nouvel album a déjà commencé et que le principal changement, outre les musiciens, viendra du son.

Wait and See...
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Sep 10 2010, 08:39

J. a écrit:
NEW ALBUM "PSYCHOGROTESQUE" OUT IN NOVEMBER
Four years after the critically acclaimed “Generator”, Italian electro/post black metallers Aborym are back with their fifth album! Set for a November 8th release, the new full-length is entitled “Psychogrotesque” and is made of one story, a single song written four-handedly by the band’s mastermind Malfeitor Fabban and talented new guitarist Hell:IO:Kabbalus.

ABORYM describe the album as a “realistic story about the horrific human aridity and its fragile impotence. A social metaphor, uncomfortable but very current, treated cynically by bassist-singer Fabban through a story set in a mental hospital, which suggests that he used his pen with an absolute commitment and the determination to keep off Aborym from the banality and clichés both ideological-aptitudinal and musical that saturate the extreme metal scene”.

“Psychogrotesque” was recorded, mixed and mastered at Fear No One Studios by Emiliano Natali, with the sound consulting of Marc Urselli (3 Grammy Awards in 2005, mind and founder of Memory Lab as well as sound engineer for artists like John Zorn, Laurie Anderson, Lou Reed, Eric Clapton) at the prestigious Eastside Sound Studios in New York.

Aborym sortira son nouvel album, intitulé "Psychogrotesque", le 8 novembre prochain via Season Of Mist. L'opus sera constitué d'un seul et unique titre.

http://www.myspace.com/aborym666

Voici l'artwork du nouvel album d'Aborym

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 2m2dk3r

J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  O. Ven Sep 10 2010, 20:29

Nouveauté sept. 2010
Neige et noirceur a fait alliance avec Monarque de Québec pour créer un split-album plus qu'enviable. Édition de 1000 copies. Les 100 première sont en digipack de 4 panels. Il est maintenant disponible en Europe via le lable allemand Obscure Abhorrence Productions. Le artwork est signé : Industrie Chimère Noire.

Les groupes québécois Monarque et Neige Et Noirceur ont sorti le 7 septembre un split, intitulé Cantvs Maleficvs :
Les Nouvelles - Page 34 L_9d6dc8b434af4e14a7c85653d7c7cdc1
Monarque
1) La Quintessence du Mal - 04:40
2) Le Grand Deuil - 09:06
3) Cancer Maladroit - 03:23
4) Aux Confins de ses Abimes (2008) - 05:59
5) Oubliettes... - 03:38

Neige et Noirceur
6) Hymne III - 14:51
7) Hymne VI - 6:47

Total playing time - 48:24

http://www.myspace.com/neigeetnoirceur
http://www.myspace.com/monarque
http://www.obscure-abhorrence.com/

Black Devotion

Message  S. Sam Sep 25 2010, 23:05

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 Belenos-ysg-a5_big Les Nouvelles - Page 34 Belenos-ysg-cd_big

Release date: October 29th, 2010

The new full length, ”Yen Sonn Gardis” ("Cold Hard Severe"), was recorded at BELENOS home studio as always, between December 2009 and April 2010, and mixed/mastered at the same place in June 2010. The entire album is sung in Breton, the old Celtic language of Brittany, which is very similar to Cornish but is spoken by a mere 200 000 people throughout the world - less than Icelandic! As always, the lyrics deal with classical themes such as winter, death, pride, nature, Celtic legends and rituals and ancient battles and the music is very much BELENOS! As usual there's everything in it - harsh Black Metal, melodic Pagan Metal with heroic choirs, elaborate song structures with lots of details that make the songs grow on you the more you listen to them, in short, the singular BELENOS style that makes you recognize instantly which band you're listening to. If you're a fan of the previous works there's no way you can't possibly like the new record!

As many fans have been asking - after the release of this new album it is planned to eventually re-record and reissue the sold out albums “Spicilège” and “Chants de bataille”, and then to write a new, the 6th album.

Tracklist:

1. Aspedenn
2. Hollved hirisus
3. Ene kelt
4. Skorn ha tan
5. Baleerien an Are
6. Gorsedd
7. Mestr ar c'hoad
8. Taol-digoll
9. En argoll

Offical Homepage:
www.belenos.biz

Nouvel album de BELENOS à paraitre prochainement (29 octobre) chez Northern Silence !

Black Devotion

Message  S. Dim Sep 26 2010, 16:35

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 1284973112_large

MELECHESH - The Epigenesis

1. Ghouls Of Nineveh
2. Grand Gathas Of Baal Sin
3. Sacred Geometry
4. The Magickan And The Drones
5. Mystics Of The Pillar
6. When Halos Of Candles Collide (instrumental)
7. Defeating The Giants
8. Illumination: The Face Of Shamash
9. Negative Theology
10. A Greater Chain Of Being (instrumental)
11. The Epigenesis

Le groupe de Black Metal "sumérien" Melechesh s'apprête à sortir son nouvel album intitulé "The Epigenesis" le 1er octobre prochain chez Nuclear Blast.

http://www.myspace.com/melechesh

Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Sep 26 2010, 23:50

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
Season of Mist is proud to welcome kult French black metallers DEATHSPELL OMEGA to the North American roster! On next November 9, the mysterious, meta-physical, black metal omega lords will unleash their fifth album, "Paracletus".

Initially emitting raw, traditional black metal, this enigmatic entity experimented and evolved into a more technical, eviscerating evil. Outside of the music, very little is known about its member's beliefs and ideology. What is certain however is the return of the most revered kult band in the world!

More details on the album soon ...

Deathspell Omega a signé un contrat avec Season Of Mist pour la distribution de ses albums au USA. Le nouvel opus du groupe, intitulé "Paracletus", sortira le 8 novembre prochain en Europe.

http://www.noevdia.com/

DEATHSPELL OMEGA

"Paracletus", the last record of the trilogy, will be released November 8th in Europe.

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 2010Paracletus

Voici ce qui semble être l'artwork du nouvel album de Deathspell Omega, intitulé "Paracletus". Cet opus complétera la trilogie commencée avec "Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice" et "Fas- Ite, Maledicti, In Ignem Aeternum".

To whose who are wondering what the artwork is about, let's just say it is the visual equivalent of the music featured on the album? The very essence of "Paracletus" is pitch black darkness. Colder than the graves of aeons. Lifeless silence. An overwhelming stream of fire. A messenger meant to purify, the third Hypostasis, the light and the hope of the world. Comforting warmth. Increasing warmth. Hearken! In the distance, dying echoes of hissing, barking. Fire consumes, turns into Hellfire. Reptilian shades, contamination, corruption. Opposites collide in feverish miasmas. Perdition overcomes in funeral glee.

Track listing:

01-Epiklesis I
02-Wings of Predation
03-Abscission
04-Dearth
05-Phosphene
06-Epiklesis II
07-Malconfort
08-Have you Beheld the Fevers?
09-Devouring Famine
10-Apokatastasis Pantôn
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Lun Sep 27 2010, 06:46

Veteran German thrashers SODOM have completed work on their new album, "In War And Pieces", for a November 23, 2010 release (one day earlier internationally) via SPV/Steamhammer. The CD was produced by Waldemar Sorychta, who has previously worked with TIAMAT, MOONSPELL, LACUNA COIL and SENTENCED, among many others. The cover artwork (see below) was created by Eliran Kantor, who has previously worked with TESTAMENT, SIGH, ANACRUSIS and GWAR, among others.

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 Sodomcovercd

Artwork du nouvel album de Sodom, intitulé "In War And Pieces", qui verra le jour le 23 novembre prochain via SPV/Steamhammer.

http://sodomized.info/
http://www.myspace.com/sodom
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Wolf Lun Sep 27 2010, 18:10

Cover prométeuse en tout cas! En espérant que cela soit bien meilleur que le précédent album. Les Nouvelles - Page 34 95641
Wolf
Wolf
Fervent

Message  J. Mer Sep 29 2010, 19:29

Polish extreme metallers HATE have completed work on their new album, "Erebos", for a November 2010 European release via Listenable Records. The CD, which will be made available in North America in January 2011 as an "extended version" featuring bonus live material, was recorded at Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland with producers Slawek and Wojtek Wieslawski (DECAPITATED, VADER).

"Erebos", which comes from ancient Greek and means literally "deep darkness" or shadow, will contain ten new songs, which are said to be a fusion of blackened death metal, industrial and ambient sounds, deathcore and heavy metal.

"Erebos" track listing:

01. Genesis
02. Lux Aeterna
03. Erebos
04. Quintessence Of Higher Suffering
05. Trinity Moons
06. Hero Cults
07. Transsubstance
08. Hexagony
09. Wrists
10. Luminous Horizon

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 Hateerebos

Check out the cover artwork below.

ATF Sinner previously stated about the band's new material: "Since the premiere of 'Morphosis' we have toured different parts of the world and faced a ton of challenges over the course of the last two years. All of the hard work that we have put in the band and everything that we have experienced is reflected in our new songs, which we know are our best yet.

"'Erebos' is going to contain extreme metal to the full with different musical styles incorporated. We explore areas that have not been associated with HATE before, and what we have created is a mixture of styles all packed in an extreme and vicious form. It is still 100 percent HATE, but more elaborate, sophisticated and, in a way, redefined.

"We have titled the material 'Erebos', which basically means darkness of human soul — and is full of analogies to condition of the human living in today's world who is a slave to his anger, weaknesses and complexes. Existing in a fictitious, virtual world, he is a slave to his dreams and does not really live but dreams that he lives."

Voici le track listing et l'artwork du nouvel album de Hate, intitulé "Erebos", qui verra le jour au mois de novembre prochain via Listenable Records.

http://www.hate-metal.com/
http://www.myspace.com/hatepoland
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mer Sep 29 2010, 20:21

THE WRETCHED END "Ominous" is scheduled for release on October 25th. Out worldwide through NAP/ CANDLELIGHT RECORDS.

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 L_ff02b8d36b7046368c6608f3175023ca

Track listing:

* Zoo Human Syndrome
* Red Forest Alienation
* Residing in Limbo
* Human Corporation
* Numbered Days
* Of Men and Wolves
* The Juggernaut Theory
* Fleshbomb
* The Armageddonist
* With Ravenous Hunger
* Last Judgement

The Wretched End, le nouveau projet de Samoth (Emperor), Cosmo (Mindgrinder) et Nils Fjellström (In Battle, Aeon), sortira son premier album, intitulé "Ominous", le 25 octobre prochain via Nocturnal Art Productions.
Un titre de l'opus est diponible à l'écoute sur le myspace du groupe.

http://www.myspace.com/thewretchedend
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mer Sep 29 2010, 23:47

Artwork et track listing du nouvel album de Impaled Nazarene, intitulé "Road To Octagon", qui verra le jour au mois de novembre prochain via Osmose Productions.

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 2d6tu69

- 1. ENLIGHTENMENT PROCESS
- 2. THE DAY OF RECKONING
- 3. CORPSES
- 4. UNDER ATTACK
- 5. TENTACLES OF THE OCTAGON
- 6. REFLECT ON THIS
- 7. CONVULSING UNCONTROLLABLY
- 8. CULT OF THE GOAT - 9. GAG REFLEX
- 10. THE PLAN
- 11. SILENT AND VIOLENT TYPE
- 12. EXECUTE TAPEWORM EXTERMINATION
- 13. RHETORIC INFERNAL

http://www.campnazarene.com/
http://www.myspace.com/impalednazarene
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Jeu Sep 30 2010, 22:11

J. a écrit:
Polish extreme metallers HATE have completed work on their new album, "Erebos", for a November 2010 European release via Listenable Records. The CD, which will be made available in North America in January 2011 as an "extended version" featuring bonus live material, was recorded at Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland with producers Slawek and Wojtek Wieslawski (DECAPITATED, VADER).

"Erebos", which comes from ancient Greek and means literally "deep darkness" or shadow, will contain ten new songs, which are said to be a fusion of blackened death metal, industrial and ambient sounds, deathcore and heavy metal.

"Erebos" track listing:

01. Genesis
02. Lux Aeterna
03. Erebos
04. Quintessence Of Higher Suffering
05. Trinity Moons
06. Hero Cults
07. Transsubstance
08. Hexagony
09. Wrists
10. Luminous Horizon

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 Hateerebos

Check out the cover artwork below.

ATF Sinner previously stated about the band's new material: "Since the premiere of 'Morphosis' we have toured different parts of the world and faced a ton of challenges over the course of the last two years. All of the hard work that we have put in the band and everything that we have experienced is reflected in our new songs, which we know are our best yet.

"'Erebos' is going to contain extreme metal to the full with different musical styles incorporated. We explore areas that have not been associated with HATE before, and what we have created is a mixture of styles all packed in an extreme and vicious form. It is still 100 percent HATE, but more elaborate, sophisticated and, in a way, redefined.

"We have titled the material 'Erebos', which basically means darkness of human soul — and is full of analogies to condition of the human living in today's world who is a slave to his anger, weaknesses and complexes. Existing in a fictitious, virtual world, he is a slave to his dreams and does not really live but dreams that he lives."

Voici le track listing et l'artwork du nouvel album de Hate, intitulé "Erebos", qui verra le jour au mois de novembre prochain via Listenable Records.

http://www.hate-metal.com/
http://www.myspace.com/hatepoland

Vous trouverez ici deux studio report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKMX6y_sNYs&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6eBK4w314M
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Oct 03 2010, 19:16

BLUT AUS NORD : We have all pieces in hand for the vinyl editions of "Ultima Thulée" and "The Mystical Beast of Rebellion". As a reminder, the second will come with 3 new songs, clocking-in at 37 minutes of freshly-composed hymns to complete the original opus released back in 2001. This MMX version of "The Mystical Beast of Rebellion" will also be released as 2xCD. Both vinyls are going to press in the coming days. The CD version is planned to be released in December. Furthermore, the recording of "777" is almost complete. Expect it out early 2011.

Les albums de Blut Aus Nord "Ultima Thulée" et "The Mystical Beast of Rebellion" seront bientôt disponibles au format vinyle. Trois nouveaux titres viendront se greffer à "The Mystical Beast of Rebellion", cet album verra également le jour en double CD, cette dernière version sortira au mois de décembre.
D'autre part, le nouvel album du groupe, intitulé "777" est presque terminé, celui-ci devrait sortir début 2011.

http://www.debemur-morti.com/
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mar Oct 05 2010, 20:36

J. a écrit:Melechesh sortira son nouvel album, intitulé "The Epigenesis", le 1er octobre via Nuclear Blast. Voici l'artwork et le tracklisting de la bête.

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 Rmvga1

01. Ghouls of Nineveh
02. Grand Gathas of Baal Sin
03. Sacred Geometry
04. The Magickan and the Drones
05. Mystics of the Pillar
06. When Halos of Candles Collide (instrumental)
07. Defeating the Giants
08. Illumination - The Face of Shamash
09. Negative Theology
10. The Greater Chain of Being
11. The Epigenesis

http://www.melechesh.com/
http://www.myspace.com/melechesh

Ce nouvel opus est en écoute intégrale sur le site Deezer, à cette adresse:
http://www.deezer.com/fr/#music/melechesh/the-epigenesis-662528
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Jeu Oct 07 2010, 22:40

Le nouveau Ep de Nox, intitulé "Blood, Bones and Ritual Death", disponible depuis peu via le label français Listenable Rec. est en écoute intégrale sur le site suivant:
http://www.truecultheavymetal.com/radio/indexnox.html

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 2s9ytkz

http://www.myspace.com/nox333
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Sam Oct 09 2010, 09:30

Norweigian black metallers GORGOROTH have issued the following update:

"GORGOROTH will spend the following week in [drummer] Tomas Asklund's Monolith Studio to put the finishing touches on a project which has been kept secret until now: a complete re-recording of the band's third album, 'Under The Sign Of Hell'.

"It has long been Infernus' [guitar] wish to do such a re-recording, and now the work is close to an end. No release date has been set yet, but an early-to-mid-2011 release is likely.

"In addition, the time in the studio will be spent working on the still-untitled next GORGOROTH full-length album, tentatively scheduled for a late 2011 release. Both albums will be released by Regain Records."

Gorgoroth vient d'annoncer que le réenregistrement de l'album "Under The Sign Of Hell" est sur le point d'être terminé. Aucune date de sortie n'est prévue. D'autre part, le groupe travaille toujours sur son nouvel album, à paraître fin 2011 via Regain Records.

http://www.gorgoroth.info/
http://www.myspace.com/gorgoroth
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Oct 10 2010, 10:54

Falkenbach sortira son nouvel album, intitulé "Tiurida", au mois de janvier 2011 via Napalm Records.

Voici le track listing de l'opus:

01-Intro
02-...Where His Ravens Fly...
03-Time Between Dog And Wolf
04-Tanfana
05-Runes Shall You Know
06-In Flames
07-Sunnavend
08-Asaland (Bonustrack)

http://semivivus.proboards.com/
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  O. Dim Oct 10 2010, 11:08

Yeah ça c'est de la bonne nouvelle !

Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Oct 10 2010, 12:04

Les allemands d' Obsidian Gate sortent d'hibernation et viennent de poster sur leur myspace un extrait d'un titre (pré-mixé et non masterisé) de leur futur album. Plusieurs titres sont déjà composés. Aucune autre information n'est disponible pour le moment.

http://www.obsidiangate.de/
http://www.myspace.com/obsidiangateofficial
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Jeu Oct 14 2010, 19:52

Swedish blck metallers ABRUPTUM will release their new album, "Potestates Apocalypsis", in November via Blooddawn/Regain Records. Recorded years ago and now finally unleashed, the CD represents "ABRUPTUM's version of the apocalypse and the four riders of doom," featuring "black subterannean ambience [and] crushing mass of relentless darkness."

ABRUPTUM was one of the bands signed by Euronymous (MAYHEM) to his legendary cult label DSP (Deathlike Silence Productions).

Many have have tried to label ABRUPTUM but the words of Euronymous still reflect the spirit of this band best: "ABRUPTUM is the audial essence of pure black evil." That was Euronymous' description of this orchestra of the dark when the band signed to DSP in 1991.

The release of "Potestates Apocalypsis" will be followed by the last known recording done by ABRUPTUM, "Gehinnom", tentatively due in 2011.

"Potestates Apocalypsis" track listing:

01. Pestilentia
02. Bellum
03. Fames
04. Mort

Abruptum sortira son nouvel album, intitulé "Potestates Apocalypsis", au mois de novembre prochain via Blooddawn Productions. Le dernier enregistrement en date intitulé "Gehinnom", sortira en 2011.

http://www.myspace.com/officialabruptum
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Oct 15 2010, 14:03

Season Of Mist vient de mettre en ligne sur son site des extraits des prochains albums d'Aborym et de Deathspell Omega, intitulés respectivement "Psychogrotesque" et "Paracletus".
Les deux opus sortiront le 8 novembre prochain, via Season Of Mist.

Aborym - Psychogrotesque - part VII

Deathspell Omega -Paracletus - Devouring Famine

J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Songes Sam Oct 16 2010, 11:14

Le Cinquième album de Kylesa (Sludge) sortira de la forge Season of Mist le 25 octobre 2010 et s'intitulera Spiral Shadow.
Source: http://www.season-of-mist.com/bands/kylesa

Les Nouvelles - Page 34 Kylesa
Songes
Songes
Fervent

http://seven-seals.blogspot.com/

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 34 sur 40 Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Suivant