La Bête du Blizzard
J.
O.
Wolf
31 participants

Page 33 sur 40 Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Suivant

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Empty Re: Les Nouvelles

Message  Wolf Jeu Aoû 12 2010, 11:48

Ouai! ben je me contenterai de la version simple, faut pas pousser non plus. Bientôt on aura droit à une feuille de pq usagé des membres du groupe, remarquez ce serait un super collector. Les Nouvelles - Page 33 514176
Wolf
Wolf
Fervent

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  O. Jeu Aoû 12 2010, 14:55

J'avoue que des fois y en a qui poussent le kvlt un poil trop loin.

Black Devotion

Message  J. Jeu Aoû 12 2010, 23:03

NEW ALBUM "PSYCHOGROTESQUE" OUT IN NOVEMBER
Four years after the critically acclaimed “Generator”, Italian electro/post black metallers Aborym are back with their fifth album! Set for a November 8th release, the new full-length is entitled “Psychogrotesque” and is made of one story, a single song written four-handedly by the band’s mastermind Malfeitor Fabban and talented new guitarist Hell:IO:Kabbalus.

ABORYM describe the album as a “realistic story about the horrific human aridity and its fragile impotence. A social metaphor, uncomfortable but very current, treated cynically by bassist-singer Fabban through a story set in a mental hospital, which suggests that he used his pen with an absolute commitment and the determination to keep off Aborym from the banality and clichés both ideological-aptitudinal and musical that saturate the extreme metal scene”.

“Psychogrotesque” was recorded, mixed and mastered at Fear No One Studios by Emiliano Natali, with the sound consulting of Marc Urselli (3 Grammy Awards in 2005, mind and founder of Memory Lab as well as sound engineer for artists like John Zorn, Laurie Anderson, Lou Reed, Eric Clapton) at the prestigious Eastside Sound Studios in New York.

Aborym sortira son nouvel album, intitulé "Psychogrotesque", le 8 novembre prochain via Season Of Mist. L'opus sera constitué d'un seul et unique titre.

http://www.myspace.com/aborym666
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Aoû 20 2010, 20:31

Vous pouvez écouter le nouveau single de Dimmu Borgir, intitulé "Gateways" et extrait du futur album, ici:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEox_se6R8I
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Sam Aoû 21 2010, 08:00

One of the most infamous and notorious names in metal, CRADLE OF FILTH continue to shock, excite, disgust and inspire in equal measures. On November 1, 2010, the latest chapter of the band's dark history is to be released through Peaceville Records on the band's own AbraCadaver imprint (November 9 in North America via Nuclear Blast Records). Titled "Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa", their ninth studio album is, in the word's of CRADLE's infamous frontman Dani Filth, "without doubt the fastest and most brutal album we've created to date. As an acquaintance of the band so aptly noted, this is like 'IRON MAIDEN on crack in a graveyard of angels!' This album is CRADLE at our most sinister and darkened fairytale," continues Dani. "A gothic horror themed slay-ride of fervour and perversion; yet amidst the orchestral melodrama and lush, cinematic production, there sits stalwart a ravening beast of furious riffing, flesh ripping vocals and monstrous, unstoppable percussion."

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Cradledarklycover2

CRADLE OF FILTH — consisting of Dani Filth on vocals, Paul Allender and James McIlroy on guitar, David Pybus on bass, Martin Skaroupka on drums and Ashley Ellyllon on keyboards — recorded the follow-up to 2008's "Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder" at Monkey Puzzle studios near Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk. The bandmembers remain stalwarts to the satanic horror ethos by again composing a fully blown concept album, this time based on Adam's first wife, the lascivious Demoness Lilith; throwing Medieval nuns, Knights Templars, Greek mythology and lashings of sex, occult lore and violent bloodshed into the smelting pot, to create a darkly erotic nightmare set to their unique scope of supreme vampyric metal. And with an as-near-as-dammit release date of All Hallow's Eve 2010, CRADLE OF FILTH are snarling at the leash to get out to all of their fans across the world. "We can't wait to play this shit live," admits Dani.

For this release, the band wanted mastery of their own destiny, choosing to release the album on their very own AbraCadaver label in conjunction with Peaceville Records, home to such illicit luminaries as DARKTHRONE, KATATONIA, MY DYING BRIDE, BLOODBATH and GALLHAMMER, among many others. Vocalist Dani Filth has described the move as being "a choice to move away from the artistic restrictions/mindless inhibitions imposed by dwelling on a major label" and cites the current financial clime as "the perfect opportunity to start doing things our own way again, with the added benefit of being a far bigger fish in a proverbial pool, surrounded by people who have been handpicked to get the job best done. And more importantly... who still are hungry for the taste of music."

Cradle Of Filth vient de réveler l'artwork de son nouvel album, intitulé "Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa", qui verra le jour le 1er novembre prochain via le propre label du groupe AbraCadaver et sera distribué par Peaceville Rec.
Un titre de cet album (Lilith immaculate) est disponible à l'écoute ici:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOiA8EnNsq8&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.cradleoffilth.com/
http://www.myspace.com/cradleoffilth
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Aoû 22 2010, 14:41

» August 20 2010
We will now fully focus on our third yet untitled full-length album. The material is more or less written and ready, a rehearsal/pre-production stage will start within the nearest days followed by the actual album recordings at Necromorbus Studios in mid-September lasting throughout the fall.

Album- and track titles, artwork etc will be published along the way and the curse itself will be unleashed upon mankind in April 2011 through Cyclone Empire. The release will - of course - be supported by a full European headlining tour and several summer festivals.

Stay alert, the war machine marches on !!

Demonical entrera au Necromorbus studio à la mi septembre pour enregistrer son troisième album. L'ensemble des compositions sont plus ou moins finalisées. D'autres d'informations seront disponibles prochainement.
L'opus devrait sortir au mois d'avril 2011, via Cyclone Empire.

http://www.myspace.com/thedemonicalhorde
http://www.demonical.net/
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Wolf Lun Aoû 23 2010, 16:08

C'est de pire en pire avec Cradle, autant du point de vu de l'artwork que de la musique. Les Nouvelles - Page 33 514176
Wolf
Wolf
Fervent

Message  J. Lun Aoû 23 2010, 19:05

Là, je ne partage pas cet avis ! Depuis "Midian", le groupe nous avait sorti que des daubes. Par contre, "Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder" est un excellent album, les compositions sont inspirées et la production reste la meilleure que le groupe ait eu.
J'imagine à l'écoute du nouveau titre, que le prochain album sera dans la même lignée. Si en plus ils reviennent à quelque chose de plus rapide, c'est encore mieux.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  S. Lun Aoû 23 2010, 22:57

Bah là je me réécoute Dusk and Her Embrace (ça faisait un sacré bail !), ben il est pas mal du tout ! c'était une autre époque il est vrai..

Black Devotion

Message  J. Mar Aoû 24 2010, 18:52

Il est clair que "V Empire" et "Dusk And Her Embrace" sont deux sorties majeures pour le groupe. "Cruelty and the Beast" aurait pu être un excellent album si la production n'avait pas été ruinée.

Earlier this month, Behemoth announced that Nergal is “seriously ill and waiting for [his] multi-stage treatment,” and that the band consequently had to cancel all their upcoming tour dates. Although the band didn’t specify what sickness was afflicting Nergal, the “multi-stage treatment” part of the statement caused many to speculate that it was cancer.

And, unfortunately, that speculation was correct: According to Metal Underground, a Polish celebrity news site, TVP, has revealed that the Behemoth mastermind has leukemia.

That news would be terrible enough, but, unfortunately, it gets worse. From Metal Underground:

…the disease has advanced to the point where chemotherapy can no longer be an effective treatment and can only be cured through a bone marrow transplant.

“Within the country of Poland, there are only 100,000 donors out of a population of 38,192,000. Nergal’s fiance Doda has already donated her bone marrow but it’s unknown if her bone marrow will provide a DNA match.”

Apparently benefit concerts are being organized in Poland, although the artists and dates for those concerts have yet to be announced.

This is obviously terrible, terrible news, and there isn’t much to say. We wish all the best for Nergal, his friends, and his family.

En résumé...

Nergal de Behemoth est atteint d'une leucémie. D'après le site polonais TVP, la maladie est à un stade où seule une greffe de moelle osseuse serait viable.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  O. Mar Aoû 24 2010, 21:17

Voilà la gueule de la box limitée du nouvel album de Drudkh, A Handful Of Stars :

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Inboxd

En précommande chez Season of Mist : http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/fr/home

Black Devotion

Message  J. Mar Aoû 24 2010, 21:37

Norwegian symphonic black metallers DIMMU BORGIR have now confirmed that they have tapped Swedish multi-instrumentalist Snowy Shaw (real name: Tommie Helgesson; THERION, DREAM EVIL, KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE, MEMENTO MORI, NOTRE DAME) to replace bassist/clean vocalist ICS Vortex (real name: Simen Hestnæs) on the band's upcoming album, "Abrahadabra", and world tour.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Snowy1

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Snowy2

Dimmu Borgir vient de confimer l'arrivée d'un nouveau membre dans le groupe en la personne de Snowy Shaw , ce dernier tiendra le poste de bassiste et s'occupera du chant clair.

J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Wolf Mer Aoû 25 2010, 00:00

Arf! merde c'est pas cool comme news pour le chanteur de Behmoth, Nergal.
J'espère qu'il pourra avoir sa greffe si c'est la seule solution pour lui.
Wolf
Wolf
Fervent

Message  J. Mer Aoû 25 2010, 20:02

J. a écrit:
Norwegian symphonic black metallers DIMMU BORGIR have now confirmed that they have tapped Swedish multi-instrumentalist Snowy Shaw (real name: Tommie Helgesson; THERION, DREAM EVIL, KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE, MEMENTO MORI, NOTRE DAME) to replace bassist/clean vocalist ICS Vortex (real name: Simen Hestnæs) on the band's upcoming album, "Abrahadabra", and world tour.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Snowy1

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Snowy2

Dimmu Borgir vient de confimer l'arrivée d'un nouveau membre dans le groupe en la personne de Snowy Shaw , ce dernier tiendra le poste de bassiste et s'occupera du chant clair.

Just one day after confirming that he has been tapped by Norwegian symphonic black metallers DIMMU BORGIR to replace bassist/clean vocalist ICS Vortex on the band's upcoming ninth album, "Abrahadabra", and world tour, Swedish multi-instrumentalist Snowy Shaw (real name: Tommie Helgesson; THERION, DREAM EVIL, KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE, MEMENTO MORI, NOTRE DAME) has announced his departure from the group and return to Swedish progressive/experimental metallers THERION.

En gros, Snowy Shaw vient d'annoncer qu'il quitte Dimmu Borgir.

Perso, j'adore ces news, deux annonces officielles à un jour d'intervalle. GREAT !!
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mer Aoû 25 2010, 20:24

mercredi, août 25, 2010:

Beyond The End...
Red Harvest has split up as per May 2010.

We want to thank all the people that have supported us through the years.

1989 - 2010 R.I.P.

Le groupe norvégien Red Harvest vient d'annoncer son split, datant de mai 2010.

http://www.redharvest.com/
http://www.myspace.com/redharvestplanet
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  O. Mer Aoû 25 2010, 22:21

Hahaha bravo Dimmu, working good for your credibility heh?

Black Devotion

Message  J. Jeu Aoû 26 2010, 19:37

Tu m'étonnes. On sent que Snowy Shaw a rapidement compris dans quel merdier il s'embarquait avec Dimmu Borgir. Quand on voit le potentiel du gars, être relayé au rang de simple exécutant n'était pas viable, et surtout avec des magouilles à venir sur les droits d'auteur des chansons...Je pense qu'il a pris la bonne décision. De toute façon, ce n'était pas un membre permanent vu qu'il n'apparait sur aucune nouvelle photo promo.

Edit:
When asked which musicians will be included in the band's new touring lineup, Shagrath said, "I don't wanna tell you [laughs] right now, because we haven't started the whole thing yet. We want people more to focus on who is actually DIMMU BORGIR — it's the core members, which is me, Silenoz [guitar] and Galder [guitar]. And we don't have six-piece members; we have chosen to be a three-piece, basically for the fact that we had so many lineup changes in the past. You can work with people and then you find out it doesn't work, or whatever, so we have to decided to pay people to do a job first and see how that goes, and then we take it from there, basically. So who is in the band? It's the three of us. We have a steady... [laughs] so-called steady live lineup right now, but I don't wanna mention any names right now at this point."

Dimmu Borgir est donc officiellement un trio composé de Shagrath (Chant/Claviers), Silenoz (Guitare) et Galder (Guitare). Des membres de sessions viendront compléter le line up pour les concerts, comme Daray de Vesania, actuellement derrière les fûts.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Wolf Ven Aoû 27 2010, 11:38

C'est clair que ces deux news contradictoires de DB n'augure rien de très bon, ça sent un peu le roussi là pour le coup.
Enfin attendons la sortie de ce nouvel album avant de les enterrer définitivement. lol!
Wolf
Wolf
Fervent

Message  J. Sam Aoû 28 2010, 23:06

"Corpus Christii has finished the recordings for "Luciferian Frequencies" in BlackOut studios in Brussels, along Phorgath, producer and bass player from Enthroned.

The line up was: -NH: Guitars, bass guitar, vocals and percussions -Menthor: Drums and percussions (Lyrics written done by NH and Miss V-Kaos) Ave Sathanas!"

This new Opus consists of one Intro and nine tracks. Running time being a bit over 40 minutes. We hope to have it released by the end of the year. CD and LP out on Candlelight UK/USA and Tape still to be decided.

"Luciferian Frequencies" was materialized by His Presence and the abuse of alcohol, emptiness, hangovers, quemicals, sperm and blood.

Corpus Christii vient de terminer l'enregistrement de son nouvel album, intitulé "Luciferian Frequencies", qui devrait voir le jour en fin d'année via Candlelight Rec.
Cet album est constitué de 10 plages pour une durée de 40 minutes.

http://www.myspace.com/corpuschristii666
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Lun Aoû 30 2010, 18:53

J. a écrit:
Vocalist Magnus "Masse" Broberg (a.k.a. Emperor Magus Caligula) of Swedish black metallers DARK FUNERAL has released the following statement:

"I would like to inform all of our fans that on Saturday, August 21, at the Summer Breeze festival in Germany, I will be doing my last show with dark funeral.

Naturally, I have 'mixed feelings' about this decision, but it is final!

"They say that every person will have about 15 minutes of fame during their life! Well, I have had a 'hell of a ride' for 15 years now together with Lord Ahriman and DARK FUNERAL.

"As some people love to spread weird rumors about others, let me make this clear once and for all. I have not committed suicide, I have not taken an overdose, nor are there any personal issues between me and DARK FUNERAL. However, my life has taken a new turn lately, and I am also getting married this year (NOT to some crazy bitch in the U.S though… Hahaha), whereof my priorities in life lie somewhere else.

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank ALL of our fans for their amazing support during all the 15 years I've been with the band. And I would also like to thank my brothers in DARK FUNERAL for all these years together.

"Lord Ahriman and I have managed to raise DARK FUNERAL from the deepest of abyss, when we have confronted problems before. And there is NO doubt in my mind, that DARK FUNERAL, without me, will raise once more, stronger than ever...

"Thus I have spoken, thus shalt it be..."

Le vocaliste Magnus "Masse" Broberg (a.k.a. Emperor Magus Caligula) quittera Dark Funeral après le Summer Breeze festival qui se tiendra du 19 au 21 août en Allemagne.

http://www.darkfuneral.se/
http://www.myspace.com/darkfuneral

Bassist B-Force has left Swedish black metallers DARK FUNERAL. The band's guitarist, Lord Ahriman, said in a statement, "I wish to thank [B-Force] for the six fantastic years he'd been with us on bass. It's been a pleasure indeed working together."

Commented B-Force: "After six awesome and crazy years with DARK FUNERAL, I have decided to leave the band. It's my own decision to leave one of the best band/friends in the world, but I feel that I need to move forward in life and do something else music-wise. There are absolutely NO hard feelings between me and DARK FUNERAL. We are and will continue to be good friends!

"I want to thank the band and all the fans all over the world. You kick ass everywhere I've been playing with the band. I thank you all. May the dark forces be with you."

DARK FUNERAL has already found "a new and totally amazing bassist; a bassist who lives and breathes DARK FUNERAL in its purest form," according to Lord Ahriman. "We will, however, wait until everything is settled before we present him to all of you, so please be patient."

Après le départ d' Emperor Magus Caligula de Dark Funeral, c'est au tour de B-Force (bassiste) de suivre le même chemin. Le combo vient d'annoncer son départ. Lord Ahriman lui a déjà trouvé un remplaçant, son nom sera révélé prochainement.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mar Aoû 31 2010, 21:36

mighty black metal icons IMMORTAL strike back with the first official music video from their comeback album, "All Shall Fall". Shot in Norway by Vardefilm, the clip for the title track features the band`s full lineup (Abbath, Demonaz, Apollyon, Horgh) and is the first music video the band has shot in 15 years.

Don't miss the exclusive premiere of this majestic piece of art at ImmortalOfficial.com on Friday, September 3.

Immortal sortira sa nouvelle vidéo pour le titre "All Shall Fall" le 3 septembre prochain. La vidéo sera disponible sur le site du groupe. Il' s'agit du premier vidéoclip tourné par Immortal en 15 ans.

http://www.immortalofficial.com/
http://www.myspace.com/immortalofficial
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mer Sep 01 2010, 20:09

September 1, 2010 - Into the Studio!

On Thor's day, September 2nd, Moonsorrow will finally enter the studio to record their next full length album! We have been working on the new material throughout the summer, and despite the extremely hot weather we've had in Finland, none of it is present in the atmosphere of the new songs. This stuff is Cold, Heavy and Crushing. Lyrically we're dealing with life after the end of the world, so there is no light at the end of that tunnel either. The album will be recorded in various studios around Finland and it will be released in late February 2011. Check out the studiodiary for daily - or almost daily - updatings at http://moonsorrow2010.blogspot.com

Moonsorrow entrera en studio le 2 septembre pour débuter l'enrengistrement de son nouvel album. L'opus sera immortalisé dans divers studios et devrait voir le jour en Février 2011.
Pour plus d'informations, vous pourrez suivre le déroulement de l'enregistrement via le blog suivant:

http://moonsorrow2010.blogspot.com

http://www.moonsorrow.com/
http://www.myspace.com/moonsorrowofficial
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Sep 03 2010, 18:51

J. a écrit:
mighty black metal icons IMMORTAL strike back with the first official music video from their comeback album, "All Shall Fall". Shot in Norway by Vardefilm, the clip for the title track features the band`s full lineup (Abbath, Demonaz, Apollyon, Horgh) and is the first music video the band has shot in 15 years.

Don't miss the exclusive premiere of this majestic piece of art at ImmortalOfficial.com on Friday, September 3.

Immortal sortira sa nouvelle vidéo pour le titre "All Shall Fall" le 3 septembre prochain. La vidéo sera disponible sur le site du groupe. Il' s'agit du premier vidéoclip tourné par Immortal en 15 ans.

http://www.myspace.com/immortalofficial

La vidéo est disponible sur le site du groupe.

J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Sam Sep 04 2010, 14:22

Finnish doom/death metallers SHAPE OF DESPAIR, the band featuring ex-AMORPHIS/current AJATTARA singer Pasi Koskinen, will release a new EP, "Written In My Scars", on October 30 via Solarfall Records.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Shapewrittenep

Shape Of Despair sortira un nouveau Ep, intitulé "Written In My Scars", le 30 octobre prochain via Solarfall Records. Un titre du Ep est en écoute sur le myspace du label.

http://www.myspace.com/solarfallrecordsnorway

http://www.shapeofdespair.com/
http://www.myspace.com/shapeofdespair
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Sep 05 2010, 10:56

Season of Mist is proud to welcome kult French black metallers DEATHSPELL OMEGA to the North American roster! On next November 9, the mysterious, meta-physical, black metal omega lords will unleash their fifth album, "Paracletus".

Initially emitting raw, traditional black metal, this enigmatic entity experimented and evolved into a more technical, eviscerating evil. Outside of the music, very little is known about its member's beliefs and ideology. What is certain however is the return of the most revered kult band in the world!

More details on the album soon ...

Deathspell Omega a signé un contrat avec Season Of Mist pour la distribution de ses albums au USA. Le nouvel opus du groupe, intitulé "Paracletus", sortira le 9 novembre prochain.

http://www.season-of-mist.com
http://www.noevdia.com/

Season of Mist is proud to welcome infamous industrial Death Metal act THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX to the roster! The Swedes' 6 song, 60+ minute seventh album will be mixed and mastered by Dan Swanö and has been tentatively scheduled for an early 2011 release.

The Project Hate MCMXCIX sortira son nouvel album début 2011 via Season Of Mist. L'opus sera masterisé par Dan Swano et constitué de 6 hymnes pour une durée de plus de 60 minutes.

http://www.theprojecthate.net/
http://www.myspace.com/theprojecthate
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 33 sur 40 Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Suivant