-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Les Nouvelles

+15
Brumaise
Error #4
crapule
Songes
Dernier Bastion
S.
Wolf
O.
La Bête du Blizzard
turnedblack
JK
Franz
A.
Nodens
J.
19 participants

Page 29 sur 38 Précédent  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Suivant

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Empty Re: Les Nouvelles

Message  J. Sam Mar 02 2013, 11:05

Germany’s classic Swe-Death Institution REVEL IN FLESH has returned with a rabid, blood lusting beast of a follow up to critically acclaimed FDA Rekotz debut Deathevokation. Harnessing the momentum created by the album that Teeth of the Divine’s Erik Thomas called “the best of a recent impressive run of the style,” on sophomore release Manifested Darkness REVEL IN FLESH ups the ante and goes for the jugular. It is sure to be considered one of 2013’s best classic Death Metal releases.

The CD and Download will be unleashed on April 12th. and contains 9 hammering new tracks and one special bonus track listenable only on CD version. The LP version will be out on April 26th. and includes another special bonus track aswell. The awesome artwork was created by the spanish artist Juanjo Castellano. The album was mixed and mastered at Unisound Studio by allmighty Dan Swanö.

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 RIF_Manifested_cover_72-500x500

Les death metalleux allemands de Revel In Flesh sortiront le second album, intitulé "Manifested Darkness", le 12 avril prochain par le biais de F.D.A. Rekotz. L'opus contient 9 titres et a été mixé et masterisé par Dan Swanö. un titre de l'album est disponible grâce aux deux liens ci-dessous.

https://soundcloud.com/fda-rekotz/revel-in-flesh-revel-in-flesh#play

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Revel-in-Flesh/304228902958414
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  J. Sam Mar 02 2013, 14:16

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
I am pleased say that the new album is done ! 8 tracks in tribute to ancient NORWEGIAN Devilworship. It will be recorded early next year.

Les black metalleux norvégiens de Djevel viennent de terminer les compositions pour leur second album. Cet opus sera constitué de 8 pistes et enregistré début 2013.

https://www.facebook.com/djevelmakt

Norwegian black metallers DJEVEL (Norwegian word for "devil") have re-signed with Aftermath Music for the release of their second album, "Besatt Av Maane Og Natt". The band will enter Caliban Studios on February 22 to begin recording the effort for a spring release on CD, LP and digital.

The recording lineup for "Besatt Av Maane Og Natt" will be as follows:

* T. Ciekals (NETTLECARRIER, ex-LJÅ) - Guitar
* E. Hjelvik (KVELERTAK) - Vocals
* Dirge Rep (NETTLECARRIER, ORCUSTUS, ex-ENSLAVED, ex-GEHENNA) - Drums
* Mannevond (KOLDBRANN, NETTLECARRIER) - Bass

Commented DJEVEL: "We have now officially signed with Aftermath Music for the next album. In the vast forest of lame labels, Aftermath and Haavard stands out as bright Morningstar, so to all other labels who tried to sign us, drop dead!"

Le second opus de Djevel, intitulé "Besatt Av Maane Og Natt", sortira chez Aftermath Music. L'album sera enregistré aux studios Caliban à partir du 22 février 2013, et devrait sortir au printemps sous différents formats.

https://www.facebook.com/djevelmakt

Track listing:

01. Besatt Av Maane Og Natt
02. Tornekroner Og Geitehorn
03. Og Englene Dinglet Fra Galgene...
04. Stjernesluker
05. Marefar
06. Aapne Kister Og Tomme Graver
07. Saa Tok Alt Slutt

We have now finished the drums and bass for the new album, and i expect the rest to be done within a few days. I am extremely pleased with the result so far and i am certain that the pope will not agree !

Les parties de batterie et de basse sont en boite, le reste devrait suivre dans les prochains jours.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Mar 03 2013, 13:02

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 88_logo

As many of you know I am a musician by trade. I do other things as well, none of them very profitable or good for my reputation amongst those who rule our world, but music is what brings food on my table. I feel very privileged by this and wish to thank everyone who helps me continue this privileged existence. I am very grateful for your honest support.

As some of you might know I have released about one album every year since I in 2009 was forced out of Norway, by greedy lawyers representing the "once-upon-a-time-Norwegian" state, who claim I owe their clients some tens of millions of NOK (≈some millions of EUROs) – after fortunate circumstances led to several Satanic temples being burned down all over Norway in the early 90ies. So even though I managed to sneak back into Norway fairly undetected and record these three Burzum albums, "Belus", "Fallen" and "Umskiptar", the music on them were in fact fabriqué en France, or in the case of "Belus" made partly in France (in Brittany), where I have lived most of the time since then.

Being a musician I have kept making music, and recently surprised my manager with a question regarding the release of a new album. He didn't know by then that I had in fact made a new album. Unfortunately I hadn't told anybody else either, so my label and distributors were caught off guard as well, and as it turns out they need about three months to release the next Burzum album. And they do a bit reluctantly I think, because apparently it is not a good business idea to release an album every year. Ah, well; I think that will go just fine, so around this Summer I will release a new Burzum album, with the title "Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" (translation found in the title of this post).

"Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" will feature ≈58 minutes of instrumental electronic music, that can best be described as relaxing, slow-paced, contemplative and very much original. You have not heard anything like this before, although we can compare it to other electronic music, such as Tangerine Dream – and I guess to old electronic Burzum music as well.

Much of the skaldic music of this album is used as a soundtrack for the "ForeBears" film that my wife has now finished. In this film there will also be a few tracks not to be found on the next album, and that I will instead simply make available as free and downloadable tracks, or possibly as YouTube videos or something like that. They are not in the same style as the rest of the tracks on "Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" – one is even a "fairly acoustic" guitar & bass track – so they didn't fit in, and I see no reason for me not to give some music away for free as well. I will probably be able to feed my family nevertheless, and hopefully even have money for butter and salt as well.

"Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" is, just like the other three so-called post-prison Burzum albums were, a concept album. I have still not been able to leave behind the Pagan religious-spiritual concept of a descent into darkness and the following ascend back into the light; the Pagan initiation, the elevation of man to the divine, the enlightenment of the mind, the feeding of the elven light in man. Nor have I been able to leave behind the Old Norwegian (i. e. Norse) language, although, since the album is instrumental, it is used only for track titles this time.

The track list for "Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" is as follows;

01. Sôl austan ("East of the Sun")
02. Rûnar munt þû finna ("You shall find Secrets")
03. Sôlarrâs ("Sun-journey")
04. Haugaeldr ("Burial Mound Fire")
05. Feðrahellir ("Forebear-Cave")
06. Sôlarguði ("Sun-god")
07. Ganga at sôlu ("Deasil")
08. Hîð ("Bear's Lair")
09. Heljarmyrkr ("Death's Darkness")
10. Mâni vestan ("West of the Moon")
11. Sôlbjörg ("Sunset")

Being an instrumental album, and a purely electronic album too, "Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" is naturally very different from e.g. "Umskiptar", my latest metal album. Yet again I have left behind the metal genre and have chosen a different path – but for no other reason than me following my Pagan spirit willingly to wherever it takes me. This time it kindly took me to East of the Sun and West of the Moon.

Varg Vikernes et Burzum sont de retour. L'homme orchestre sortira un nouvel album au mois de mai. Ce nouvel opus s'intitulera "Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" et contiendra 58 minutes de musique instrumentale et ambiante. Vous pouvez découvrir le track listing ci-dessus.

http://www.burzum.org/

Dernière édition par J. le Dim Mar 03 2013, 21:04, édité 1 fois
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Mar 03 2013, 13:38

SVART CROWN - NEW ALBUM ARTWORK AND TRACKLISTING

French dark death /black metal SVART CROWN unveil front cover and tracklisting of their upcoming album 'Profane' to be released on Listenable records on 22th April in Europe and in May in the US.
The band has been willing to break the genre boundaries enhancing lethal grooves in a sadistic manner that won't leave any listener in a safe and comfy world. The main theme of the album is full-introspection about humanity sickness and SVART CROWN deliver the soundtrack of a bleak world that has already ended to their eyes with this album. The artwork was made by designer Stefan Thanneur (RUINS..) . ' Profane’ was recorded, mixed, mastered by Francis Caste (Kickback, Arkhon Infaustus, Phazm) at St Marthe studio (Paris).

"Profane" track listing:

01. Manifestatio Symptoms
02. Genesis Architect
03. Intern . Virus . Human
04. In Utero: A Place Of Hatred And Threat
05. Until The Last Breath
06. Profane
07. The Therapy Of Flesh
08. Venomous Ritual
09. Ascetic Purification
10. Revelatio: Down Here Stillborn

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 479827_10151534464191000_1269361936_n

Les black/death metalleux français de Svart Crown sortiront leur nouvel album, intitulé "Profane", le 22 avril prochain par le biais de Listenable Records. Vous pouvez découvrir le track listing et l'artwork de l'opus ci-dessus.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SVART-CROWN/141662170999
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Mar 03 2013, 13:46

Les franciliens de Necroblood viennent de sortir un nouvel Ep, intitulé "Second Blood", par le biais de Iron Bonehead Productions/WTC/Spikekult rek. L'objet est limité à 666 copies.

Track listing:

01. Necroblood
02. The Rise of...

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 598704_558318914193282_478705492_n

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 182657_483047671763241_500314081_n

Un titre du 7 Ep est disponible à l'écoute ici:
https://soundcloud.com/necroblood/necroblood-necroblood#new-timed-comment-at-286489

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Necroblood/190841180982433
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Mar 03 2013, 16:34

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
As of now we will fully concentrate on new dominating material and the realization of our upcoming fourth full-length, a process which will take place at Necromorbus Studios in Stockholm between late November and late January 2013.

Demonical entrera prochainement au studio Necromorbus pour enregistrer son quatrième album.

https://www.facebook.com/Demonicalofficial

Swedish death metallers DEMONICAL have issued the following update:

"Due to a few non-interesting reasons, we have postponed the recordings of our upcoming full-length attack until late January. As expected, our new material is clearly the best DEMONICAL stuff ever written and the next album will be a hellish journey into the world of Swedish death metal darkness and beyond". Street date in late May/early June through Cyclone Empire.
The recording sessions for DEMONICAL's new CD are expected to take place at Necromorbus Studio (WATAIN, UNANIMATED, DESTRÖYER 666) in Alvik, Sweden.

L'enregistrement du nouvel album de Demonical a été repoussé à fin janvier. L'opus devrait sortir au mois de juin via Cyclone Empire.

Since early February we have been isolated at Necromorbus Studios in the dark suburbs of Stockholm recording “Darkness Unbound”, our fourth full-length masterpiece and the first album to feature our new determinate line-up. So far the drums for all 11 tracks have been recorded, now it’s time to move on and nail down some guitars.

The new material is clearly our most sinister, vicious and dark work up until to date and we are confident that “Darkness Unbound” will be an important milestone not only for us as a band but also an album that will have a certain impact on the current death metal scene and especially the Swedish old-school wave.

The artwork and visual concept of the album follows the same somber path as the music making it a solid entity of perpetual death metal darkness.

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Demonicaldarkness

Quelques nouvelles du quatrième album de Demonical. Les suédois sont actuellement au Necromorbus studio et enregistrent le nouvel opus. Deux vidéos des sessions studio sont disponibles ci-dessous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlzNYwSdidU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niuxvIsWcwY

Dernière édition par J. le Dim Mar 03 2013, 17:18, édité 1 fois
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Mar 03 2013, 17:16

The Vision Bleak recording fifth studio album / New website

The Vision Bleak entered Klangschmiede Studio E last week to record their fifth full-length album, "Witching Hour".

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Thevisionbleak13

Les allemands de The Vision Bleak sont actuellement en studio et enregistrent leur cinquième album intitulé "Witching Hour". Vous trouverez d'autres informations concernant l'enregistrement via le lien ci-dessous.

https://www.facebook.com/thevisionbleak.official

Une courte vidéo des sessions de batterie est disponible ici:

Le groupe vient également d'ouvrir son nouveau site officiel à cette adresse:
http://www.the-vision-bleak.de/

J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mar Mar 05 2013, 19:17

Swedish death metallers ENTRAILS will release their much-anticipated third album, "Raging Death", on May 13 in Europe via Metal Blade Records on vinyl, as a limited digi-CD with a bonus CD and as a jewelcase CD. In North America, the album will be available on May 14.

"Raging Death" was tracked in different studios: the drum recordings took place at the Racetrack studios while the basis recordings were done at Jimmy Lundqvist's own The Crypt recording studios. The album was mixed and mastered by Dan Swanö at Unisound.

"Raging Death" track listing:

01. In Pieces
02. Carved To The Bone
03. Blood Hammer
04. Headless Dawn
05. Cadaverous Stench
06. Descend To The Beyond
07. Death League
08. Chained And Dragged
09. Defleshed
10. Cemetery Horrors

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Entrailsraging

The band comments on the album: "This is the perfect next step for ENTRAILS. A massive stench of death, right in your face! 'Raging Death' as a title suited the album as a whole, since it's pure death metal without mercy!"

Les death metalleux suédois de Entrails sortiront leur nouvel album, intitulé "Raging Death", le 13 mai prochain via Metal Blade Records.

Un titre de cet opus est disponible à l'écoute ici:

https://www.facebook.com/Entrails666
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mar Mar 05 2013, 19:22

New York death metal veterans IMMOLATION will release their ninth full-length album, "Kingdom Of Conspiracy", on May 14 in North America, both digitally and physically, via Nuclear Blast Records. The The follow-up to 2010's "Majesty And Decay" was recorded at Sound Studios in Millbrook, New York with longtime producer Paul Orofino, and mixed and mastered once again by Zack Ohren (ALL SHALL PERISH, DECREPIT BIRTH, SUFFOCATION).

"Kingdom Of Conspiracy" track listing:

01. Echoes Of Despair
02. Keep The Silence
03. Kingdom Of Conspiracy
04. Serving Divinity
05. The Great Sleep
06. Indoctrinate
07. A Spectacle of Lies
08. God Complex
09. Bound To Order
10. All That Awaits

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Immolationkingdom

Voici le track listing et l'artwork de merde du nouvel album d'Immolation, intitulé "Kingdom Of Conspiracy", qui paraîtra le 10 mai en Europe par le biais de Nuclear Blast.

http://www.everlastingfire.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immolation
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Jeu Mar 07 2013, 20:42

Voici le track listing et l'artwork du nouvel album d'Arckanum, intitulé "Fenris Kindir", à paraître le 10 mai prochain via Underground Activists/Season Of Mist.

01. Fenris Kindir Gruá
02. Tungls Tjúgari
03. Dólgrinn
04. Hatarnir
05. Hamrami
06. Fenris Gangr
07. Vargøld
08. Angrboða
09. Úskepna
10. Spell
11. Sólbøls Sigr
12. Lycanthropia (Necromantia cover) (bonus LP)

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Ayoxgz

https://www.facebook.com/Arckanum.Official
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Mar 08 2013, 11:31

"Dirty", the sixth full-length album from Italo-Norwegian hard-industrial-electro extreme metallers ABORYM, will be released on May 28 in Europe and June 11 in North America via Agonia Records. The 10-track double album (cover below) will be made available in digipak, jewel case and gatefold double LP formats.

"Dirty" was recorded at the Fear No One Studios in Italy with Emiliano Natali, reprising his sound engineer role from the band's "Psychogrotesque" album, and was helmed by Marc Urselli of New York's Eastside Sound Studio, who previously worked with the likes of Mike Patton and Lou Reed. The electronic part of the album was engineered by D. Loop (KEBABTRAUME, LIMBO). R.G. Narchost (STORMCROW, DEMON'S SHADE, DROWNING ASHES) created "The Spiral Shaped Chamber" custom sounds library for the band. Artwork for the album is by ABORYM's Fabban.

The first CD of the album features new material, while the second CD features two tracks from previous albums, which have been completely re-arranged and re-recorded, covers of tracks by IRON MAIDEN, PINK FLOYD and NINE INCH NAILS, and a previously unreleased track performed by both musicians such as Agonia BV, Tamara Picardo, Samuel Heru Ra Ha MK, Hostis, Ulven, Mike Bizzini, David Cholasta, Tobias Dünnebacke, Jonathan Butcher, Jessy Lavallee, Thomas Hochstetler, Mary J. Rooks, Amanda Neilson and Mark Llewellyn, as well as several fans. The song was written by Alberto Penzin (CO2, ex-SCHIZO) and was spliced together from all the different sources.

"Dirty" track listing:

CD 1

01. Irreversible Crisis
02. Across The Universe
03. Dirty
04. Bleedthrough
05. Raped By Daddy
06. I Don't Know
07. The Factory Of Death
08. Helter Skelter Youth
09. Face The Reptile
10. The Day The Sun Stopped Shining

CD2

01. Fire Walk With Us (new version originally released on “Fire Walk With Us”)
02. Roma Divina Urbs (new version originally released on “Kali Yuga Bizarre”)
03. Hallowed Be Thy Name (IRON MAIDEN Cover)
04. Comfortably Numb (PINK FLOYD Cover)
05. Hurt (NINE INCH NAILS Cover)
06. Need For Limited Loss (new track)

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Aborymdirty

Aborym sortira son nouvel album, intitulé "Dirty", le 28 mai prochain via Agonia Records. L'objet contiendra deux CDs, le premier sera constitué de 10 nouvelles pistes et le second de deux titres des albums précédents réarrangés et réenregistrés, 4 reprises, et une piste inédite. Vous pouvez découvrir le track listing ainsi que l'artwork ci-dessus.

http://www.aborym.it/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aborym-Official-/105044972887825?ref=ts
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Mar 08 2013, 11:41

J. a écrit:

As many of you know I am a musician by trade. I do other things as well, none of them very profitable or good for my reputation amongst those who rule our world, but music is what brings food on my table. I feel very privileged by this and wish to thank everyone who helps me continue this privileged existence. I am very grateful for your honest support.

As some of you might know I have released about one album every year since I in 2009 was forced out of Norway, by greedy lawyers representing the "once-upon-a-time-Norwegian" state, who claim I owe their clients some tens of millions of NOK (≈some millions of EUROs) – after fortunate circumstances led to several Satanic temples being burned down all over Norway in the early 90ies. So even though I managed to sneak back into Norway fairly undetected and record these three Burzum albums, "Belus", "Fallen" and "Umskiptar", the music on them were in fact fabriqué en France, or in the case of "Belus" made partly in France (in Brittany), where I have lived most of the time since then.

Being a musician I have kept making music, and recently surprised my manager with a question regarding the release of a new album. He didn't know by then that I had in fact made a new album. Unfortunately I hadn't told anybody else either, so my label and distributors were caught off guard as well, and as it turns out they need about three months to release the next Burzum album. And they do a bit reluctantly I think, because apparently it is not a good business idea to release an album every year. Ah, well; I think that will go just fine, so around this Summer I will release a new Burzum album, with the title "Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" (translation found in the title of this post).

"Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" will feature ≈58 minutes of instrumental electronic music, that can best be described as relaxing, slow-paced, contemplative and very much original. You have not heard anything like this before, although we can compare it to other electronic music, such as Tangerine Dream – and I guess to old electronic Burzum music as well.

Much of the skaldic music of this album is used as a soundtrack for the "ForeBears" film that my wife has now finished. In this film there will also be a few tracks not to be found on the next album, and that I will instead simply make available as free and downloadable tracks, or possibly as YouTube videos or something like that. They are not in the same style as the rest of the tracks on "Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" – one is even a "fairly acoustic" guitar & bass track – so they didn't fit in, and I see no reason for me not to give some music away for free as well. I will probably be able to feed my family nevertheless, and hopefully even have money for butter and salt as well.

"Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" is, just like the other three so-called post-prison Burzum albums were, a concept album. I have still not been able to leave behind the Pagan religious-spiritual concept of a descent into darkness and the following ascend back into the light; the Pagan initiation, the elevation of man to the divine, the enlightenment of the mind, the feeding of the elven light in man. Nor have I been able to leave behind the Old Norwegian (i. e. Norse) language, although, since the album is instrumental, it is used only for track titles this time.

08. Hîð ("Bear's Lair")
11. Sôlbjörg ("Sunset")

Being an instrumental album, and a purely electronic album too, "Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" is naturally very different from e.g. "Umskiptar", my latest metal album. Yet again I have left behind the metal genre and have chosen a different path – but for no other reason than me following my Pagan spirit willingly to wherever it takes me. This time it kindly took me to East of the Sun and West of the Moon.

Varg Vikernes et Burzum sont de retour. L'homme orchestre sortira un nouvel album au mois de mai. Ce nouvel opus s'intitulera "Sôl austan, Mâni vestan" et contiendra 58 minutes de musique instrumentale et ambiante. Vous pouvez découvrir le track listing ci-dessus.

Après l'annonce de la sortie prochaine d'un nouvel album, le père Vikernes et sa femme nous proposent un blog.

Ancestral Cult is an organisation created by Varg Vikernes and Marie Cachet, in order to revive the ancient European philosophy and religion. Our aim is to reconstruct the lost European culture, and create the opportunity for Europeans to learn more about their own culture, but also to have access to entertainment related to their morals, their beliefs, and their philosophy.

Ancestral Cult est une organisation créée par Varg Vikernes et Marie Cachet, qui a pour but de faire revivre l'ancienne philisophie européenne et la religion.

Encore du lourd...Les Nouvelles - Page 29 626415

Lien vers le blog:

http://ancestralcult.com/
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Mar 08 2013, 12:14

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
As you would know we’re working very hard recording our second album for Code666. Although we had some misfortune and line-up changes the last couple of years we never stopped writing music. As a result we have written more music to fit one album and some of it is quite different than stuff we opt for the follow-up of ‘Terminal World Perspective’.

We decided to record those tracks alongside the recording of the new album and we’re going to release them on a regular bases. That’s right, brand new material from CHD free of charge! The songs can be streamed or downloaded in high resolution formats from our Bandcamp and Soundcloud pages. (more…)

This entry was written by spectre, posted on April 8, 2011 at 1:48 pm, filed under Media, News, Recording Blog. Leave a comment or view the discussion at the permalink and follow any comments with the RSS feed for this post.

Le combo hollandais de Metal extrême electro/indus Control Human Delete prépare actuellement son deuxième album qui sortira sur le label Code 666. Malgré des changements de line up importants, le groupe a continué de composer de la musqiue durant les deux dernières années, il en résulte une quantité importante de matériel, plus que pour un album. Les musiciens ont donc décidé de mettre en ligne (libre DL) les morceaux qui ne seront pas sur l'album principal, dans le but d'avoir un album alternatif en ligne en libre DL.
Vous pouvez écouter/télécharger le nouveau morceau "Outside the Universe’" sur le site du groupe (ou via les liens ci-dessous), la version de base et un remix.

Control Human Delete - Outside The Universe:
http://soundcloud.com/controlhumandelete/outside-the-universe

Control Human Delete - Outside The Universe (Remix):
http://soundcloud.com/damnphetamine/ctrl-human-delete-outside-the

http://www.controlhumandelete.com/

CONTROL HUMAN DELETE ANNOUNCE NEW ALBUM AND UNVEIL COVER ARTWORK

Control Human Delete new album 'The Prime Mover' is Control Human Delete's second album and follows up 'Terminal World Perspective' from 2007. The process of creation has been nerve-wrecking and destructive, but therefore also ended up being open minded and boundary breaking. These are the ingredients that are clearly
audible on 'The Prime Mover': it destroys, creates, controls, and reveals. With mutual trust
and confidence from both sides, Control Human Delete and CODE666 decided to work together again to release 'The Prime Mover'."

Tracklist

01. New Replicators
02. Transporter
03. Continuous Data, part 1
04. Continuous Data, part 2
05. Shapeshifting
06. Earth-like Behavior
07. Recurrence

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 246625_466906683353358_721714485_n

Les hollandais de Control Human Delete sortiront leur deuxième album, intitulé "The Prime Mover", prochainement via Code 666. Vous pouvez découvrir le track listing et l'artwork de l'opus, ci-dessus.

https://www.facebook.com/transpherium

Yesterday we got together after a very long time and listened to the master of 'The Prime Mover' from beginning to end. Only a few minor details came out we need to adress! The artwork needs some modifications and a some liner notes, if nothing strange happens we can send the artwork to Code666 headquarters somewhere next week.

Le nouvel album de Control Human Delete est en boite, le groupe doit encore régler quelques détails mineurs sur "The Prime Mover", avant expédition au label. L'artwork et le livret seraient entre les mains de Code 666.

https://www.facebook.com/transpherium
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Mar 08 2013, 13:37

Voici le track listing et l'artwork du nouvel album de Svartsyn, intitulé "Black Testament", qui sortira le 28 mai prochain via Agonia Records.

01. Revelation in the Waters
02. Venom of the Underworld
03. Demoness with Seven Names
04. Carving a Temple
05. Eyes of the Earth
06. Rising Beast
07. Black Testament

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 486107_380312588743174_1626105952_n

http://www.svartsyn.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Svartsyn/102465529861216
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Sam Mar 09 2013, 12:29

Belgian black metallers ENTHRONED have issued he following update:

"ENTHRONED is currently working on the composition process of our tenth studio album, which will mark the 20th anniversary of the band.

"We take this opportunity to officially announce that Noens, [who] was performing the live guitar duties (replacing Nornagest who suffers from tendinitis and therefore cannot play long shows anymore), is now a permanent member of ENTHRONED and will assume his new duties under the name of ZarZax. The next album will then feature the essence of three guitarists for the first time within the history of the band.

"For those who would wonder; Nornagest is still composing as he always did and recording during the studio sessions. ZarZax proved himself to be such a dedicated element to the band and its concept that inviting him to be a 100% part of this journey was more than a natural choice!

"Welcome to the Blackened Horde, Frater!"

Enthroned travaille actuellement sur son nouvel album, le dixième du nom, qui marquera les 20 ans de carrière du groupe. A noter que Nornagest victime d'une tendinite ne pourra plus assurer les représentations live, en ce sens, Zarzax guitariste live pour le groupe est devenu membre permanent du combo.

https://www.facebook.com/Frater.Silurian
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Mar 10 2013, 12:34

To mark ABIGOR´s 20th year on the devil´s path, we will soon release a limited handnumbered gatefold 7″.
TT and PK have dug deep to unearth early demon tapes from the Abigor vaults: these 90’s recordings feature the first rehearsal with Silenius, who has also layed down new vocals for a special version of an Abigor classic for this occasion!
Silenius, who was the original Abigor vocalist of their 90s albums, recorded the vocals for a special version of a "Supreme Immortal Art" song. This will manifest as special release soon. More in the near future.

This historic piece of Black Metal will be limited to 300 copies!
More infos on this release will come soon, including a special 100 ex edition with extra material and, finally, the first official Abigor merchandise in years, soon to be revealed here!

Abigor publiera prochainement un 7Ep limité à 300 copies, dont 100 copies avec du matériel additionnel, pour commémorer ses 20 ans de carrière. L'objet sera disponible via Avantgarde Music. Silenius (Summoning) vocaliste original du groupe s'est occupé des parties de chant pour une nouvelle version du titre "Supreme Immortal Art".

http://www.abigor.at/
https://www.facebook.com/abigorblackmetal
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  S. Jeu Mar 14 2013, 23:32

Découverts et révélés grâce au split avec Fen, les suédois de De Arma ont sorti le 22 février dernier leur 1er album "Lost, Alien and Forlorn" chez Trollmusic.

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 406825_548971105129664_608389335_n

Tracklist :
1. The Tower
2. Left to Hide
3. Watching the Walls Come Down
4. Fires of Hope
5. Behind These Filthy Panes
6. Wretch
7. Dislocated

Titre à l'écoute :

https://www.facebook.com/dearmaswe
http://www.myspace.com/dearmaswe
http://www.trollmusic.net/

Black Devotion

Message  S. Ven Mar 15 2013, 13:24

Heralding the arrival of Falkenbach's sixth album "Åsa", the debut of these Heathen Metal pioneers with Prophecy Productions, the new song "Eweroun" will be released April 26th as a limited 7" vinyl single. With its epic atmosphere as well as the interplay of acoustic and metal elements, "Eweroun" marks the stylistic range to be expected of the new album following later this year. The single is limited to 500 copies and side B is adorned with an etching of the band's logo.

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Falkenbach-Eweroun

Falkenbach va sortir le 26 avril prochain un single intitulé "Eweroun" chez Prophecy Productions.

http://en.prophecy.de/shop/falkenbach-eweroun.html

Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Mar 15 2013, 20:50

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
Swedish death metallers HYPOCRISY are putting the finishing touches on their new album, "End Of Disclosure", for a late March release via Nuclear Blast Records. Commented HYPOCRISY leader Peter Tägtgren: "We're still in the studio working hard to finalize the album. Horgh just layed down the drums, and let me tell you, it sounds awesome!!! Thundering and brutal! "We can't wait to put out the new tracks and play them live! Hope to meet you all soon on road and wish you guys a great X-mas and happy new year!"

Hypocrisy travaille actuellement sur son nouvel album, intitulé "End Of Disclosure", qui devrait sortir fin mars chez Nuclear Blast.

http://www.hypocrisy.cc/
https://www.facebook.com/hypocrisy

Voici le track listing et l'artwork de l'album:

01. End of Disclosure
02. Tales of Thy Spineless
03. The Eye
04. United We Fall
05. 44 Double Zero
06. Hell Is Where I Stay
07. Soldier of Fortune
08. When Death Calls
09. The Return

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 365297

Un titre de l'opus est en écoute par le biais du lien suivant:
https://soundcloud.com/nuclearblastrecords/hypocrisy-end-of-disclosure/s-j6mBZ

Un autre titre est disponible ici:

J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Mar 15 2013, 21:14

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
French sowers of intelligent, distinctive, and airless black metal AOSOTH will release their new album, "IV: Arrow In Heart", on April 16 via Agonia Records. The CD is a natural improvement over the band's previous release, entitled "III", which already was "a major step forward for Aosoth in creating their own distinct sound" (Sputnik Music).

Commented the band: "We've spent such a huge amount of time on defining a darker identity, yet open to a wider range of influences. Those tracks still haunt us, as delivering them was a painful and excruciating experience, and left some of us even physically wounded... Which gives that album even more of a spiritual value, as it involved a form of sacrifice." They added: "This fourth full-length release is without a doubt a great step forward for us in term of music writing, and sound."

- digipack CD
- double lp gatefold (black)
- limited to 100 copies transparent blue vinyl
- limited to 100 copies transparent vinyl with blue haze.

"IV: Arrow In Heart" consists of 6 original tracks with a running time of 56 minutes.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. An Arrow in Heart
02. One With The Prince With A Thousand Enemies
03. Temple of Knowledge
04. Under The Nails and Fingertips
05. Broken Dialogue 1
05. Broken Dialogue 2
06. Ritual Marks of Penitence

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Aosotharrow

Voici le track listing et l'artwork du nouvel album de Aosoth, intitulé "IV: Arrow In Heart", à paraître le 16 avril prochain par le biais de Agonia Records. L'opus sera disponible sous différents formats (voir ci-dessus).

https://www.facebook.com/aosoth

Un premier extrait est disponible à l'écoute par le biais du lien suivant:

Un autre titre est disponible à l'écoute ici:
http://www.cvltnation.com/aosoth-temple-of-knowledge/
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Lun Mar 18 2013, 20:47

Polish extreme metallers BEHEMOTH entered Hertz studio in Bialystok, Poland at the end of February to begin recording their next album for a late 2013 release via Nuclear Blast in Europe and Metal Blade in North America.

Behemoth est entré en studio, pour enregistrer son nouvel album. L'opus devrait sortir en fin d'année 2013 par le biais de Nuclear Blast. Vous pouvez découvrir quelques photos de l'installation de la batterie via le lien suivant:
http://www.hertzrecording.com/index.php/en/news2/290-the-first-days-of-recording-new-album-behemoth.html

https://www.facebook.com/behemoth?ref=s
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Jeu Mar 21 2013, 21:36

J. a écrit:
New York death metal veterans IMMOLATION will release their ninth full-length album, "Kingdom Of Conspiracy", on May 14 in North America, both digitally and physically, via Nuclear Blast Records. The The follow-up to 2010's "Majesty And Decay" was recorded at Sound Studios in Millbrook, New York with longtime producer Paul Orofino, and mixed and mastered once again by Zack Ohren (ALL SHALL PERISH, DECREPIT BIRTH, SUFFOCATION).

"Kingdom Of Conspiracy" track listing:

01. Echoes Of Despair
02. Keep The Silence
03. Kingdom Of Conspiracy
04. Serving Divinity
05. The Great Sleep
06. Indoctrinate
07. A Spectacle of Lies
08. God Complex
09. Bound To Order
10. All That Awaits

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Immolationkingdom

Voici le track listing et l'artwork de merde du nouvel album d'Immolation, intitulé "Kingdom Of Conspiracy", qui paraîtra le 10 mai en Europe par le biais de Nuclear Blast.

http://www.everlastingfire.com/
https://www.facebook.com/immolation

Un titre de l'album est en écoute par le biais du lien suivant:
http://www.decibelmagazine.com/featured/streaming-immolation-kingdom-of-conspiracy/
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Mar 22 2013, 20:36

J. a écrit:
SVART CROWN - NEW ALBUM ARTWORK AND TRACKLISTING

French dark death /black metal SVART CROWN unveil front cover and tracklisting of their upcoming album 'Profane' to be released on Listenable records on 22th April in Europe and in May in the US.
The band has been willing to break the genre boundaries enhancing lethal grooves in a sadistic manner that won't leave any listener in a safe and comfy world. The main theme of the album is full-introspection about humanity sickness and SVART CROWN deliver the soundtrack of a bleak world that has already ended to their eyes with this album. The artwork was made by designer Stefan Thanneur (RUINS..) . ' Profane’ was recorded, mixed, mastered by Francis Caste (Kickback, Arkhon Infaustus, Phazm) at St Marthe studio (Paris).

"Profane" track listing:

01. Manifestatio Symptoms
02. Genesis Architect
03. Intern . Virus . Human
04. In Utero: A Place Of Hatred And Threat
05. Until The Last Breath
06. Profane
07. The Therapy Of Flesh
08. Venomous Ritual
09. Ascetic Purification
10. Revelatio: Down Here Stillborn

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 479827_10151534464191000_1269361936_n

Les black/death metalleux français de Svart Crown sortiront leur nouvel album, intitulé "Profane", le 22 avril prochain par le biais de Listenable Records. Vous pouvez découvrir le track listing et l'artwork de l'opus ci-dessus.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SVART-CROWN/141662170999

Un titre est disponible à l'écoute par le biais du lien suivant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EyChSoHUj-U#!
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Mar 22 2013, 20:54

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
According to Metalfan.nl, Finnish metal marauders FINNTROLL have set "Blodsvept" as the title of their sixth album, due in Europe on March 25 via Century Media Records. The follow-up to 2010's "Nifelvind" was recorded at Sonic Pump Studios in Helsinki.

"Blodsvept" track listing:

01. Blodsvept
02. Ett Folk Förbannat
03. När Jättar Marschera
04. Mordminnen
05. Rösets Kung
06. Skövlarens Död
07. Skogsdotter
08. Häxbrygd
09. Tva Ormar
10. Fanskapsfylld
11. Midvinterdraken

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 Finnblodsvept

Voici le track listing et l'artwork du nouvel album de Finntroll, intitulé "Blodsvept", qui paraîtra le 25 mars prochain chez Century Media.

http://www.finntroll.net/
https://www.facebook.com/officialfinntroll?ref=ts

Deux titres de l'album sont en écoute ici:

https://soundcloud.com/claudio-mazoti/finntroll-skogsdotter
https://soundcloud.com/centurymedia/finntroll-blodsvept/s-y0Fyr#new-timed-comment-at-247705

Un titre supplémentaire est en écoute ici:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V1xUX1iYN-E
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mar Mar 26 2013, 20:52

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:

08. Hîð ("Bear's Lair")
11. Sôlbjörg ("Sunset")

Après l'annonce de la sortie prochaine d'un nouvel album, le père Vikernes et sa femme nous proposent un blog.

Ancestral Cult is an organisation created by Varg Vikernes and Marie Cachet, in order to revive the ancient European philosophy and religion. Our aim is to reconstruct the lost European culture, and create the opportunity for Europeans to learn more about their own culture, but also to have access to entertainment related to their morals, their beliefs, and their philosophy.

Ancestral Cult est une organisation créée par Varg Vikernes et Marie Cachet, qui a pour but de faire revivre l'ancienne philisophie européenne et la religion.

Encore du lourd...Les Nouvelles - Page 29 626415

Lien vers le blog:

http://ancestralcult.com/

Voici l'artwork de ce nouvel album, qui paraîtra le 27 mai prochain via Byelobog Productions.

Les Nouvelles - Page 29 533i8o

J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 29 sur 38 Précédent  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Suivant