La Bête du Blizzard
J.
O.
Wolf
31 participants

Page 2 sur 40 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Suivant

Les Nouvelles - Page 2 Empty Re: Les Nouvelles

Message  J. Lun Jan 05 2009, 22:07

ZYKLON/EMPEROR guitarist Samoth (real name: Tomas Haugen) has issued the following update:

"New year, new challenges? and man, does time go fast! I thought it was about time to drop a few notes about what's going on.

"2008 has been sort of a quiet year for me in the public eye. But with a new baby in the house [Samoth and his Canadian wife Erin welcomed their first child, Lily, on April 23, 2008 — Ed.], it's been crazy on the home front, I tell you! Nevertheless, I've had time to fuel my creativity and I'm actually quite pleased with the direction things are going at the moment.

"I guess since we dropped the news that ZYKLON was taking a break, there was talk about a new project. As of today, ZYKLON is still on a break, and the future is left hanging. Destructhor [guitar] is still out working hard on the road with MORBID ANGEL, and will be for a while, I think. What the future will bring on that front remains to see.

"For now, I'm now excited to announce a new band project. I've been working on material for a while, and spring '08 I hooked up with Cosmo (MINDGRINDER), and together we laid down the outline for a new band project. Through the year we've pretty much written and demoed a complete album. There's still many loose ends, however, like getting a drummer and a vocalist to match. As of now this is an unnamed project, but we hope to announce a name and more concrete plans in the not-too-distant future. What style, ye say? Extreme metal is what runs in my blood, so extreme metal it is! Actually, deathrash was the blueprint Cosmo and I had set when first starting to work on it. It's less extreme than ZYKLON, but still elements of death metal, lots of thrashy elements, old school and new school, catchy groovy hooks, some melodic atmospheric stuff, some eerie stuff. Still a bit hard to put a tag on it I think, and we're so in the middle of making the feast now, we've not yet been able to fully taste it, if you know what I mean. But, as they say, we'll keep ya up-to-date.

Samoth et Cosmo respectivement membres de Zyklon et Mindgrinder ont fondé un nouveau projet musical qui n'a pas encore de nom. Le style pratiqué sera un Death/Thrash avec diverses influences. La musique sera moins extrême que celle pratiquée dans Zyklon.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  6 Lun Jan 05 2009, 23:35

Immortal est officiellement rentré en studio pour l'enregistrement de leur nouvel album.
Fervent

Message  J. Mar Jan 06 2009, 22:04

Florida death metal veterans DEICIDE have inked a new worldwide deal with Century Media Records. The band has been working on its new album at Audiohammer Studios in Sanford, Florida with producer Mark Lewis (THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, CHIMAIRA) and is looking at a summer release.

Bassist/vocalist Glen Benton states: "I want to say it is an honor to be an official Century Media artist. I look forward to working with the fine folks at CM and providing them with our style of metal. I can ensure you that what surfaces will definitely be nothing less than a total bash-your-face-in-from-start-to-finish, bastard. HAIL SATAN!!!!"

Drummer Steve Asheim comments: "I'm happy to be a part of the Century Media family and look forward to working with them. The new DEICIDE material in the works should be a good way to kick off the new deal. It's a totally sick new record with a totally sick new label, but the same ol' sick DEICIDE. See you all in 2009 and hold onto your balls!"

Guitarist Jack Owen adds: "It is an honor and a pleasure to sign with one of the most established metal labels on the planet. Century Media's track record speaks for itself, and we can't wait to unleash this beast of a new DEICIDE album through the mighty Century Media! Many thanks to Kevin Astl and Steve Joh for their long hours bringing this deal to full fruition!"

DEICIDE — Benton, Asheim, Owen and session guitarist Ralph Santolla (OBITUARY, ex-ICED EARTH, DEATH) — is about to kick off the "Winterfest 2009" European tour with SAMAEL, VADER, DEVIAN, ORDER OF ENNEAD and THE AMENTA.

Deicide a signé un deal avec le label Century Media. Le combo est actuellement en studio en train de travailler sur son nouvel album. Ce nouvel opus devrait sortir en été.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mar Jan 06 2009, 22:20

Swedish guitarist David Parland (NECROPHOBIC, DARK FUNERAL, INFERNAL) has issued the following update:

"Since I literally have been out of the scene for some good time and living under a rock (wasting even my own creativity and a lot of time), I for some strange reason feel NOW is the time to restart everything. Why exactly now I do not know, but I work on 'if it feels right...it is right.'

"So the main reason for me reaching out again right now is because of the new music band/project I am creating. This is right now in the making. There is sadly not too much I can reveal at this moment, other than 1) it will be a return to more of a death metal style with black and thrash metal influences. But it will be brutal and catchy and very melodic. 2) Tomas Asklund (ex-DARK FUNERAL, DISSECTION, INFERNAL) is the drummer and other core member, and right now we are in the songwriting process.

"We will put up excerpts from the coming demo in a couple of weeks. This will be followed by an album in late 2009, with around 8-9 tracks.

Après plusieurs années d'inactivité, l'ex-guitariste de Dark Funeral et Necrophobic David Parland (plus connu sous le pseudonyme Blackmoon) lance un nouveau projet musical. La base de la musique sera du Death Metal avec des influences Black Metal et Thrash Metal, quelque chose de brutal et mélodique. Tomas Asklund (Dawn (swe)) déjà responsable des parties de batterie sur "Vobiscum Satanas" de Dark Funeral et sur "Reinkaos" de Dissection, sera aux commandes derrière les fûts.
Des extraits de la démo seront bientôt disponibles sur le net. Un album est prévu pour fin 2009.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mer Jan 07 2009, 18:32

Currently Marduk is finishing of the final songwriting info the recording of their 11th studio album. Touring plans for 2009 will be posted soon as well as the first summer festival apperances that are being booked right now. The calm before the Infernal Storm...

Marduk termine actuellement l'écriture de son 11è album studio. Les dates de tournées pour 2009 seront postées très prochainement.
Le calme avant la tempête...

Ça sent bon le Black Brutal qui bute !
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Wolf Mer Jan 07 2009, 18:48

hé!hé! j'ai hâte d'entendre leur nouvel album. (bonne nouvelle)
Wolf
Wolf
Fervent

Message  Sonnenmensch Ven Jan 09 2009, 18:08

Wyrd has signed with Naga Productions from Czech for one album, "Kalivägi" will be released in early '09 and presents a welcome(?) return to the more folk/black metal influenced sound of the early albums. A teaser track "Talviyö" has now been added to Wyrd's OFFICIAL MYSPACE : http://www.myspace.com/wyrdfinland.

Les Nouvelles - Page 2 08

- The Wyrd backcatalogue will be reissued for the US market by Kreation Records in both CD and LP format w/ bonus tracks. The vinyl versions of "Heathen" and "Huldrafolk" are already out, and next up are the CD/LP re-issue of "The Ghost ablum" and CD of "Huldrafolk", the next will follow steadily in '09.

Wyrd a signé avec le label tchèque "Naga Productions" pour un album, Kalivägi qui sortira début '09 et il sera un retour à un son plus Folk / Black Metal des débuts. Un extrait est disponible sur le MySpace officiel de Wyrd.

Une réédition du catalogue de Wyrd pour le marché américain sera faite par Kreation Records en CD et LP avec des morceaux bonus. Les versions vinyls de "Heathen" et "Huldrafolk" sont déjà sorti. Après viendra la réédition CD/LP de "The Ghost Album" et CD de "Huldrafolk", les prochains sortiront dans le courant 2009.
Sonnenmensch
Sonnenmensch
Fervent

Message  J. Ven Jan 09 2009, 20:50

The title track of CANNIBAL CORPSE's forthcoming album, "Evisceration Plague", is available for streaming at this location.

"Evisceration Plague" is scheduled for release on February 3, 2009 via Metal Blade Records. The follow-up to 2006's "Kill" was produced by Erik Rutan (HATE ETERNAL, MORBID ANGEL) at his Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Vous pouvez écouter un titre complet du prochain album de Cannibal Corpse sur le site de Metal Blade. Ce nouvel opus intitulé "Evisceration Plague" sortira le 3 Février prochain via Metal Blade Rec.
L'album a été produit au Mana Studio par Erik Rutan, et contrairement aux dernières productions sorties de son studio, celle-ci semble être à la hauteur, puis le titre mid tempo est excellent.

http://www.metalblade.com/cannibalcorpse/preorder.html
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Sonnenmensch Dim Jan 11 2009, 21:48

Le groupe polonais Infernal War sortira sur Agonia Records un nouveau mCD/mLP nommé "Conflagrator". Sortie prévue le 15 février. Extraits sur leur MySpace : http://www.myspace.com/iwofficial.

Les Nouvelles - Page 2 L_23c079db5615432abf404946c3069f36
Sonnenmensch
Sonnenmensch
Fervent

Message  Sonnenmensch Lun Jan 12 2009, 23:17

Les Nouvelles - Page 2 Index

Le nouveau Bliss of Flesh "Emaciated Deity" sortira le 20 février 2009 chez Twilight Vertrieb.

www.myspace.com/twilightdistribution
Sonnenmensch
Sonnenmensch
Fervent

Message  Sonnenmensch Ven Jan 16 2009, 12:04

le duo portugais Infernal Kingdom sort son premier album : "The Black Throne of Hell" en K7 (Herege Warfare Productions, Satanic Records (Mex)/CD (Frenteuropa (Prt)/LP (Frenteuropa(Prt). Au programme : Un Black Metal malsain inspiré par Gorgoroth.
Extraits: http://www.myspace.com/infernalkingdompt

Les Nouvelles - Page 2 666album

Les Nouvelles - Page 2 FlyerIK666

Dernière édition par Sonnenmensch le Lun Jan 19 2009, 16:18, édité 1 fois (Raison : Erratum)
Sonnenmensch
Sonnenmensch
Fervent

Message  J. Dim Jan 18 2009, 23:16

News de Witchmaster:

Finally. After 5 years of silence, WITCHMASTER is back with a new studio album. The piece is called Trucizna wich stands for poison and contains nine tracks of fucked up old school black thrashing rocknroll madness. The album will be released worldwide on CD as well as LP by Agonia Records, and in the US by Ibex Moon Records under exclusive licence from Agonia. The release date has been set for April 10th 2009.

Le nouvel album studio des polonais de Witchmaster intitulé "Trucizna" et contenant 9 titres, sortira le 10 avril 2009 via Agonia Records.

http://www.myspace.com/wearewitchmaster
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Wolf Lun Jan 19 2009, 12:36

Le prochain BLUT AUS NORD "Dialogue With The Stars" sortira le 23 février 2009.

Tracklist:
1/ Acceptance (Aske)
2/ Disciple’s Libration (Lost in the Nine Worlds)
3/ The Cosmic Echoes of Non-Matter (Immaterial Voices of the Fathers)
4/ Translucent Body of Air (Sutta Anapanasati)
5/ Antithesis of the Flesh (...and Then Arises a New Essence)
6/ ....the Meditant (Dialogue With the Stars)
7/ The Alcove of Angels (Vipassana)
8/ The Formless Sphere (Beyond the Reason)

Selon Vindsval: "Cet album est extrêmement important pour nous, nous avons déjà composé 2 titres géniaux dans la veine majestueuse de 'Fathers Of The Icy Ages'. Cette fois-ci, vous ne trouverez pas de sonorités industrielles ou des disharmonies sur cet album"

Les Nouvelles - Page 2 Intro_01
Wolf
Wolf
Fervent

Message  S. Lun Jan 19 2009, 18:23

Les Nouvelles - Page 2 Acov_tid71046

Les français répondant au doux nom de The Arrival of Satan s'apprêtent à sortir leur nouveau méfait, intitulé Vexing Verses chez le label allemand Black Hate. Un Black Metal toujours aussi cru et crade, dans la lignée du premier album Darkness Dealer.

Extraits à cette adresse : http://www.myspace.com/darknessdealer

Black Devotion

Message  J. Lun Jan 19 2009, 19:59

1349 Are currently putting their last touch to the bands new album entitled
"REVELATIONS OF THE BLACK FLAME", follow- up to 2005's Hellfire. As both Hellfire
and Beyond the Apocalypse, the album is recorded at Studio Studio Nyhagen, and
co-mixed by none other than Tom Gabriel Fischer.

No release date is scheduled as of yet, but
the album is due sometime during the 1st half of 2009.

1349 apporte la touche finale à son nouvel album, intitulé "Revelations Of The Black Flame", au studio Nyhagen en Norvège, ou furent immortalisés les deux précédents opus. Tom Gabriel Fischer s'occupe en partie du mixage. La date de sortie n'a pas encore été définie, néanmoins l'opus devrait paraitre au premier semestre 2009.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  dorkas Mar Jan 20 2009, 19:14

Et op un extrait très court du prochain B.A.N.

http://www.plastichead.com/mp3_samples/CANDLE141CD.mp3

dorkas
Fervent

Message  J. Mar Jan 20 2009, 21:19

Cet extrait du nouveau BAN est très court mais prometteur !
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Jan 23 2009, 19:05

News de Secrets Of The Moon:

words from sG

guten morgen.

iamproud to tell you guys that the writing process on privilegivm is almost finished. the album in its amplitude is quite a maze at the moment and we are currently trying to find the way out. we are perplexed... like mr. perdurabo used to say in his famous last words.

there is one more song added to the prior posted list and its name is"sulphur pulse". we will record a coversong of a well-known band aswell, so there is plenty of material to be recorded with a runningtime of approx. 80 minutes.

L'écriture du nouvel album de Secrets Of The Moon est bientôt terminée. Le groupe a ajouté une chanson supplémentaire, intitulée "Sulphur Pulse", à la track list de départ. D'autre part, une reprise d'un groupe connu sera enregistrée, pour cet album. La durée totale de l'opus avoisinera les 80 minutes.

www.myspace.com/privilegivm
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Ven Jan 23 2009, 21:24

SUFFOCATION - begin recording of new album

New York’s extreme metal machine SUFFOCATION will enter the studio to begin the recording of their new steamhammer „Blood Oath“. Once again the recording will be produced by Joe Cincotta (OBITUARY, ANIMOSITY) and mixed by Zack Ohren (ALL SHALL PERISH, DECREPITH BIRTH). Some tentive song titles for „Blood Oath are: “Dismal Dream”, “Undeserving”, “Confines of Disillusion”, “Blood Oath”, “Come Hell Or High Priest”, “Provoking the Disturbed”.
More details to follow soon.

Suffocation devrait entrer en studio prochainement pour enregistrer son nouvel album intitulé "Blood Oath".
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Sam Jan 24 2009, 09:01

Texas-based mythological occult metal outfit ABSU has posted a new song, Girra's Temple, on the group's MySpace page. The track comes off the group's new self-titled album, due on February 24 via Candlelight Records. The CD was more or less engineered by the band, mixed by none other than J.T. Longoria at Nomad Recording Studio (KING DIAMOND, SOLITUDE AETERNUS, etc.). It was mastered by Proscriptor at his studio Tarot Productions.

Guest musicians on the album include the following:

Ashmedi (MELECHESH)
Blasphemer (ex-MAYHEM, AVA INFERI)
Equitant (ex-ABSU, EQUITANT)
David Harbour (ex-KING DIAMOND, DAVID HARBOUR)
Michael Harris (DARKOLOGY, MICHAEL Harris)
Mindwalker (THE FIRSTBORN)
Nornagest (ENTHRONED)
Vorskaath (ZEMIAL)

"Absu" track listing:

01. Between The Absu Of Eridu & Erech
02. Night Fire Canonization
03. Amy
04. Nunbarshegunu
05. 13 Globes
06. …Of The Dead Who Never Rest In Their Tombs Are The Attendance Of Familiar Spirits…Including:
A.) Diversified Signs Inscribed
B.) Our Earth Of Black
C.) Voor
07. Magic(k) Square Cipher
08. In The Name Of Auebothiabathabaithobeuee
09. Girra's Temple
10. Those Of The Void Will Re-Enter
11. Sceptre Command
12. Ye Uttuku Spells
13. Twix Yesterday, The Day & The Morrow

Les Nouvelles - Page 2 15ejo9c

ABSU recently announced the addition of bassist/co-vocalist Ezezu (ex-PANZRAM) to the group's ranks. This is the first time the band is experiencing a permanent quartet-type lineup since its debut album, "Barathrum: V.I.T.R.I.O.L." Drummer/vocalist Proscriptor says of the latest addition, "We are very proud to welcome Ezezu as the newest member of ABSU. He was the missing element we have been searching for and definitely fits in the group. We are delighted to convey our next chapter of mythological occult metal with him."

Absu vient de poster un titre de son prochain album intitulé "Absu", sur son myspace. Track listing et artwork ci-dessus. L'opus devrait sortir le 16 février prochain via Candlelight Rec.

http://www.myspace.com/absu
http://www.absu.us/

Dernière édition par XiriuX le Dim Jan 25 2009, 13:02, édité 2 fois
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Sam Jan 24 2009, 09:21

South Carolina-based technical death metal band NILE is writing songs for its sixth full-length album, tentatively due this summer/fall via Nuclear Blast Records. According to Revolver magazine, the group plans to hit the studio in March or April, and guitarist/vocalist Karl Sanders says the CD will likely be NILE's most eclectic offering to date. "We're going to some very unexpected places," he said. "I've been listening to some oud music [the oud is a Middle Eastern lute — Ed.], Iranian music, and some Hindu stuff, and that stuff's definitely rubbing off on the new songs."

Nile est actuellement dans le processus de composition de son sixième album studio. Le groupe entrera en studio au Printemps prochain pour immortaliser cette nouvelle offrande. L' opus est prévu pour la fin de l'été via Nuclear Blast.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Sam Jan 24 2009, 14:24

Bloodline a mis en ligne sur son myspace quatre extraits de son prochain album, intitulé "Hate Procession".

http://www.myspace.com/werewolftraining
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Wolf Dim Jan 25 2009, 12:43

Oui j'ai vu pour Absu, c'est une super bonne nouvelle en tout cas!
Depuis le temps que l'on attendais un nouvel album.
Petite précision le nouvel album sort le 16 février en Europe et non le 24.
Le titre sur le myspace n'est pas "Absu" mais "Girra's Temple". Les Nouvelles - Page 2 578900
Wolf
Wolf
Fervent

Message  J. Dim Jan 25 2009, 13:01

Wolf a écrit:Oui j'ai vu pour Absu, c'est une super bonne nouvelle en tout cas!
Depuis le temps que l'on attendais un nouvel album.
Petite précision le nouvel album sort le 16 février en Europe et non le 24.
Le titre sur le myspace n'est pas "Absu" mais "Girra's Temple". Les Nouvelles - Page 2 578900

Pour la date oui c'est le 16 et non le 24, par contre je parlais du titre de l'album et non de la chanson.

J'ai l'impression que niveau production, ils sont passés à autre chose, parce que les précédentes réalisations avaient un son faiblard et sans relief. Ce qui est fort dommage au vu des compositions.
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  Wolf Dim Jan 25 2009, 14:14

Ok.
En tout cas niveau Prod c'est clair qu'ils sont passé à un stade supérieur, d'ailleur ce titre en écoute, me fait penser un peu à l'univers de Melechesh.
Remarque avec la présence de Ashmedi en guest star sur ce nouvel album, c'est un peu normal.
Les Nouvelles - Page 2 578900
Wolf
Wolf
Fervent

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 40 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Suivant