Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Les Nouvelles

+15
Brumaise
Error #4
crapule
Songes
Dernier Bastion
S.
Wolf
O.
La Bête du Blizzard
turnedblack
JK
Franz
A.
Nodens
J.
19 participants

Page 33 sur 38 Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Suivant

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Empty Re: Les Nouvelles

Message  J. Dim Juin 16 2013, 10:36

Ok so we were going to do a major update today through our label but I guess that never happened. Just to keep you in the loop about whats up this is the tracklist for the upcoming EP "Morbid Ascent"

1. Venial Sin
2. Morbid Ascent
3. Possessed (Satyricon cover)
4. Epos (From"Endless procession of souls" Risen from the tomb Edit version)

This will melt your face off in brutality and extremity so be sure to stay updated about more details on this.

Les death metalleux suédois de Grave sortiront un nouveau EP en fin d'annnée par le biais de Century Media.

Les death metalleux suéduois de Grave sortiront un nouveau EP, intitulé "Ascent Morbid", d'ici l'a fin de l'année, par le biais de Century Media. Vous pouvez découvrir le track listing ci-dessus.

http://www.grave.se/
https://www.facebook.com/GraveOfficial
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  J. Dim Juin 16 2013, 16:25

Helrunar et Árstí∂ir Lífsins sortiront un split album, intitulé "A Mythological Excavation", par le biais de Lupus Lounge le 5 juillet prochain. L'objet sera disponible en deux formats, à savoir un double digipack limité à 1000 copies et un LP gatefold 180 g noir, limité à 500 copies.

Track listing et artwork:

01. Helrunar - Wein für Polyphem
02. Árstíðir Lífsins - Vindsvalarmál

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 379379

https://www.facebook.com/helrunar
https://www.facebook.com/pages/%C3%81rst%C3%AD%C3%B0ir-l%C3%ADfsins/164340620245051?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  S. Lun Juin 17 2013, 22:29

Pour ceux qui aiment le Black Metal à la Lonndom, penchez-vous sur le premier EP de SAIVA "Finnmarkens folk", à paraître ce mois-ci chez Nordvis Produktion.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 NVP015n

1. En förliden tid 
2. Höst

Morceau en écoute : https://soundcloud.com/nordvis/saiva-en-f-rliden-tid

Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Juin 23 2013, 11:25

NILE drummer George Kollias is at 9800 Studios in Athens, Greece with with engineer Antonis Kontozoglou putting the finishing touches on the pre-production for his upcoming solo album. Kollias is scheduled to begin laying down drums for the CD on July 15. He says: "[I am] really happy with the songs so far."

Finally i've started my solo album!
Finishing pre-production, vocals left and then we start the actual recording process. Very happy so far!...

More updates soon! ;-)

George Kollias vient de terminer la pré-porduction de son album solo. L'enregistrement studio devrait commencer le 15 juillet avec les parties de batterie.

http://www.georgekollias.com/
https://www.facebook.com/georgekolliasofficial
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Juin 23 2013, 12:40

Italy's Symphonic Death Metal horde, FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE, will return this August with their new epic masterpiece entitled Labyrinth. The album was produced, mixed and mastered by Stefano Morabito at 16th Cellar Studio and hones in on the band's unique traits, giving fans everything they could hope for and more. Colin Marks (ORIGIN, KATAKLYSM) also created the cover artwork, as well as several pieces of art for a massive inlay. Labyrinth will be released August 16, 2013 in Europe and August 20, 2013 in North America via Nuclear Blast.

Drummer Francesco Paoli commented:
“Labyrinth is going to be THE album for FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE. It's the perfect combination of all our strong points with the best production we've ever had. It's definitely the most FLESHGOD thing we've ever thought with the most FLESHGOD riffs, lyrics, melodies, drum parts, solos, etc...We went deep inside the core of this music, we broke it, and we finally unleashed these eleven songs. I want to be honest, it needed so much work and time to come up with this but now I'm like, ‘ok next time will be tough to reach this point!’ Honesty and quality pay, always, and all of you guys supporting the band DESERVE THE BEST. You might think that I’m overrating it just because it's our ‘child’ but, trust me, this album is fuckin' dangerous. Just take your time, listen to it and get lost into the Labyrinth.”

Vocalist/guitarist Tommaso Riccardi added:
"The concept of this album is based on the myth of the Labyrinth of Knossos and every character related to it. We focused on the philological aspect in order to represent all the elements of the classic world and, through a manic and meticulous research, we managed to create a metaphor with our times, as the maze can be associated with the endless search for what we really are. We're sure you will be stunned by this as much as we are.”

Labyrinth track list:

1 KINGBORN
2 MINOTAUR (THE WRATH OF POSEIDON)
3 ELEGY
4 TOWARDS THE SUN
5 WARPLEDGE
6 PATHFINDER
7 THE FALL OF ASTERION
8 PROLOGUE
9 EPILOGUE
10 UNDER BLACK SAILS
11 LABYRINTH

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 944708_10151628862311878_1592785870_n

Les italiens de Fleshgod Apocalypse viennent de dévoiler le track listing et l'artwork de leur nouvel album. L'opus s'intitulera "Labyrinth" et sortira le 16 août prochain par le biais de Nuclear blast.

http://www.fleshgodapocalypse.com/
https://www.facebook.com/fleshgodapocalypse
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Juin 23 2013, 12:53

DARK ESSENCE RECORDS is set to release an album with different SHINING songs that hark back to an earlier era for the band.  Rather than simply re-issue the original tracks, SHINING has decided not only to re-record the songs, but re-record them using a number of different vocalists.  The album, which will be available in both CD and LP versions will be titled “8 ½ – Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd” and will appear in September of this year.

Commenting on the idea behind the album, SHINING founder and frontman Niklas Kvarforth had this to say: “Some of you may remember that five years ago we revealed that we had plans to re-record our debut album and then have six different vocalists doing their own interpretations of the songs instead of merely having them singing on the already set paradigms.  You may also be aware that recently we have been working extremely hard to reclaim our birthright by releasing older bootlegs through our web-shop in an effort to put an end to this fucking bootlegging bullshit that has been infecting our aura for as long as we’ve been around. So we thought that since the new SHINING full-length album is still in the making now would be the right time to combine a bit of both those projects.

“8 ½ – Febedrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd” consist of six songs from the “Livets Ändhållplats” and “Angst” era in their original pre-production versions, with newly recorded bass and guitars on top and the malevolent brilliance of Lars Fredrik Fröslie’s keyboard magic, which sadly we didn’t start using until the sixth album.  Six vocalists whom we all find both inspiring and “otherworldly” have blessed the album with their madness, some of them even in their native languages.  At first, my initial thought was that it might turn out a bit too strange. But after hearing some of our classic songs in French, Hungarian and Norwegian I am certain the whole concept will please not only our loyal fan-base but even the contemptuous ones as well”.

Martin Kvam of DARK ESSENCE RECORDS, one of Norway’s leading Extreme Metal labels said: “We’re very pleased to be working with Niklas Kvarforth on this special SHINING release. DARK ESSENCE RECORDS have always aimed to work with both innovation and tradition in the extreme metal genre, and this release is a perfect example of that. “8 ½ – Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd” looks back, but at the same time, it also brings new life and new elements to these classic songs.”

Shining sortira un album, intitulé "8 ½ – Feberdrömmar I Vaket Tillstånd", au mois de septembre par le biais de Dark Essence Records. L'opus contiendra 6 titres issus des albums "Livets Ändhållplats" et "Angst" dans leurs versions de pré-production, augmentés de parties de basse et de guitares réenregistrées, ainsi que de nouvelles lignes de claviers. Six vocalistes différents se partageront le chant respectivement sur chacun des titres.

http://www.shiningasylum.com/
https://www.facebook.com/shiningofficial
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  S. Dim Juin 23 2013, 19:49

Une bonne nouvelle, les suédois d'EREB ALTOR (epic/viking doom metal) vont sortir le 26 juillet prochain leur nouvel album "Fire Meets Ice" chez Cyclone Empire.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Q566
1. Fire Meets Ice
2. The Chosen Ones
3. Nifelheim
4. My Raven's
5. Sacrifice 
6. Helheimsfard
7. The Deceiver Shall Repent
8. Post Ragnarok
9. Our Legacy

Titre en écoute :

https://www.facebook.com/ErebAltorOfficial

Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Juin 23 2013, 21:10

The ritual is complete, tracking phase is final. Mixing and mastering phases begin next week and the finalized album will be in the label's hands mid July. The outcome was far above the expectations, we worked with extremely professional people and performed to our highest abilities while we maintained the spirit and essence of what makes this music what it is, never losing focus on that. We hope to contribute something great to Black Metal in 2013.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 6665_logo

Les black metalleux colombiens d'Inquisition terminent actuellement l'enregistrement de leur nouvel album. Le mixage et le mastering seront effectués dans les prochaines semaines. L'album sera entre les mains du label courant juillet. L'opus devrait sortir cette année par le biais de Season Of Mist.

https://www.facebook.com/inquisition.official
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Dim Juin 23 2013, 21:29

Les black metalleux norvégien de Svarthaueg viennent de terminer l'enregistrement de leur premier album à l'Endarker Studio. L'opus s'intitule "Drakonsk Magi" et devrait sortir prochainement par le biais de Ketzer Records.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 13122_456371351084954_1136732534_n

Un titre de l'opus sous forme de clip vidéo est disponible à l'écoute ci-dessous:

https://www.facebook.com/Svarthaueg
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  S. Mar Juin 25 2013, 13:35

S. a écrit:Une excellentissime news que voici :

“Horn” was formed as a solo project in 2003 and is a solitary musical undertaking up to the present day. The initial drive behind the project was to create nature-themed Black Metal, focussing on the relation of man and nature in a regional context. The old material, being mainly concerned with detailed descriptions of nature and incorporating rather upbeat, folk-influenced riffing, has made way for more sinister themes and soundscapes over the years. What has remained throughout the course of 6 studio albums is the distinct “Horn” sound, featuring siren-like lead guitars, classical Black Metal-styled vocals as well as clean chorals and a serious folkloristic approach, far from the jolly drunken Viking tunes celebrated these days.

„Konflikt“ marks the 10 year anniversary of „Horn“. The solo project’s sixth studio album focusses on the essence of conflict and follows several episodes of Europe-related territorial and ethical disputes throughout the last centuries. The album, comprising 7 ideas on the relation of man, passion and war, is presented in five (six) European languages (German, New Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish, Dutch, and Bokmål) related to the respective topics. „Konflikt“ features a vast variety of musical styles, ranging from classical fast-paced Black Metal, through choral pieces, fanfare-styled hymns and serious folkloristic elements in the vein of Isengard, Primordial and Bathory, to the traditional, siren-like guitar sound the project is known for.

The 1st CD press comes in deluxe 8-page Digipack (ltd. 1000) with hand-crafted artwork, lyrics and additional album notes.

Tracklist:

1. Konfliktkor I [Intro] 2:23
2. Zangen und Kessel 7:35
3. Blodet eg fekk drukki 5:12
4. Brandstäbe 5:43
5. Raatteentien jää 6:27
6. Fotanglar i trånga gränder 3:27
7. De geschutten thuis 5:55
8. Tunge støvler 7:26
9. Konfliktkor II [Outro] 2:02

Offical Facebook Page:
www.facebook.com/HornOfficial

Un nouvel album de HORN va sortir en août prochain chez Northern Silence.
Un long extrait (et prometteur) en écoute ici :

Un autre titre de l'album a été mis en ligne :

Black Devotion

Message  J. Mar Juin 25 2013, 21:05

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
Swedish black metallers WATAIN have set "The Wild Hunt" as the title of their new album, due on August 19 in Europe and August 20 in USA via Century Media Records. The CD was once again mixed at the Necromorbus Studio in Alvik, Sweden by Tore Stjerna.

Comments the band: "After 120 nights of iron will and ardent magic, the fifth full-length album of WATAIN is now complete. With broken bones and burning hearts, we have ploughed our way through deepest winter into a new wilderness, to which we will open the gates at summer's end.
Beware the rising star of dawn..."

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Poster01-lores

Le nouvel album de Watain s'intitulera "The Wild Hunt" et sortira le 19 août prochain, par le biais de His Master's Noise/Century Media.

http://www.templeofwatain.com/
https://www.facebook.com/watainofficial

Watain sortira un Ep, intitulé "All That May Bleed" constitué d'un nouveau titre et d'une reprise de Taiwaz, le 21 juin prochain. L'objet sera limité à 3000 copies (2000 noires, 500 rouges, 500 pictures). Vous pouvez découvrir l'artwork du Ep ci-dessous.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 971551_10151489638557483_311602098_n

Un trailer du single est disponible ici:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fr-1TDrUpTI

Track listing est artwork du nouvel album de Watain.

"The Wild Hunt" track listing:

01. Night Vision
02. De Profundis
03. Black Flames March
04. All That May Bleed
05. The Child Must Die
06. They Rode On
07. Sleepless Evil
08. The Wild Hunt
09. Outlaw
10. Ignem Veni Mittere
11. Holocaust Dawn

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 WHfrontlowres

Un des titres du Ep est en écoute ici:

J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Mer Juin 26 2013, 18:29

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
Norwegian black metallers SATYRICON will enter the studio in February to begin recording their new album for a tentative September release. The band will premier sme of its new material during an appearance at this year's edition of the Inferno festival, set to take place March 27-30, 2013 at the Rockefeller, John Dee, Rock In, Blå, Unholy, Victoria and Revolver venues in Oslo, Norway.

Satyricon entrera en studio au mois de février, pour y enregistrer son nouvel album qui devrait paraître au mois de septembre prochain. D'ici là, le groupe devrait jouer à l'Inferno Festival et présentera à cette occasion du nouveau matériel.

http://www.satyricon.no/

Norwegian black metallers SATYRICON have completed recording the drums for their new album for a tentative September release. Takes are currently being selected and the band will soon be adding more guitars and heading towards the most exciting part of the process.

A couple of photos from the studio can be seen below.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Satyriconstudio1

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Satyriconstudio2

Satyricon vient de mettre en boite les parties de batterie pour son nouvel album toujours prévu pour le mois de septembre.

https://www.facebook.com/SatyriconOfficial

News from Satyr!

"The recording is coming to an end. Next week will be the last before the mix. Finally some light at the end of the tunnel after almost four months of recording! Right now I am just looking forward to share this with you and see what you think. It will be a while though, but it will be worth it. I am sure."

L'enregistrement du nouvel album de Satyricon touche à sa fin. Sivert Høyem vocaliste du groupe de Rock norvégien Madrugada est venu poser quelques lignes de chant sur l'un des titres de l'album.

Le nouvel album de Satyricon, n'aura pas de titre, il s'agira d'un album éponyme.

Comments SATYRICON frontman Sigurd "Satyr" Wongraven: "I'm about to start my last day in the studio! I had my first February 2nd, so it has been a while, you could say.

"I know I might have to a day of recalls (minor adjustments) and there is mastering too, but this is pretty much it.
"Today the record will be complete.
"Throughout the mix, I have redone a couple of vocal things that needed it and I had some keyboard and piano ideas that I have added.
"It is funny how it takes longer when you try and balance a mix without doing much to the sound.
"I am very proud and I sincerely hope you will like it."

Le nouvel album de Satyricon est en boite. Il ne reste plus qu'à attendre septembre, date de sa sortie.

We proudly present to you the Satyricon 'Satyricon' official album cover. The new studio album scheduled for worldwide release on September 9th.

Several exciting and big news news items today! Record label press release announcing the European Tour and front cover of the upcoming self-titled album:

SATYRICON have always excelled live, delivering powerful and evocative performances, spearheaded by charismatic frontman and visionary, Satyr. Speaking about the band's new album and return to the live fray in Europe, Satyr comments: "We are back! Sorry it took so long, but we needed the time to be able pull off a record like this. Comparing this one to previous records is time wasted, it is Satyricon; constantly on the move. Naming this record 'Satyricon' was the most obvious thing in the world. We have never done a record which captures the spirit of this band in such a way. Ever. It will demand a lot from you as a listener, but I know you will love it. It will grow on you and that is why it will stay with you forever. We won't tour as much in the future as we used to, and that will just make every tour more special. This album and this tour is for you and ourselves. It is our moment!"

'Satyricon' was produced by Satyr and recorded in their native Norway, and mixed by Adam Kasper.

Fan-club pre-sale starts here on Satyricon's official Facebook page tomorrow around noon CET. Keep an eye out for special ticket bundles coming soon as well.

Tickets go on general sale at 9am Friday 28th June.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 1017108_543034255754756_717842640_n

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 1001618_543032962421552_1271114023_n

Voici l'artwork du nouvel album, éponyme, de Satyricon qui paraîtra le 09 septembre prochain par le biais de Roadrunner Records. Vous pouvez également découvrir, ci-dessus, les dates de la future tournée européenne.

J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Lun Juil 01 2013, 00:19

J. a écrit:Voici quelques informations supplémentaires concernant le nouvel album de Carcass à paraitre en fin d'année 2013. L'album s'intitulera "Surgical Steel" et contiendra le track listing ci-dessous (non définitif).

Reactivated British extreme metal legends CARCASS have set "Surgical Steel" as the title of their first studio album in 17 years, to e released later this year via an as-yet-undetermined record label. The band's first studio outing since 1996's "Swansong" will be the first to feature new drummer Dan Wilding (ABORTED, TRIGGER THE BLOODSHED) and also features guest vocals from original sticksman Ken Owen. The CD was produced by Colin Richardson, who has previously worked with FEAR FACTORY, MACHINE HEAD, NAPALM DEATH, SLIPKNOT and BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE.

CARCASS guitarist Bill Steer tells U.K.'s Terrorizer magazine: "I found myself playing riffs that sounded like CARCASS. This was after the band had finished the whole reunion cycle of shows and festivals. So, officially, I would have been playing with other bands and stuff, but for some reason whenever I picked up a guitar at home I was coming up with riffs that sounded like CARCASS. I got on the phone to Jeff [Walker, bass/vocals] and said, 'We could have a crack at writing a couple of tunes and seeing if they're strong enough and take it from there.' We also agreed if it didn't sound like carcass or have that kind of vibe to it, we would just drop it. So that was the thing, we got together and started working on some stuff and just immediately got the excitement back very quickly."

Adds Bill: "It definitely sounds like CARCASS. I think we just generally by accident captured the flavor of past music that we have done and you can't help but push it forward. We have really been creative and when you are looking at things like guitar harmonies, it's way more adventurous on this record. It's not just parallel harmony like we did in the past, things branch off in different directions.

"A lot of what is happening now is based on rhythms rather than actual riffs. We were discussing this a lot during record sessions about how the riff is almost dying or dead already. People spend a lot of time chugging on the bottom string [but] that's a rhythm, it's not a riff. We can't write a song, never mind an album, without it being choc-full of riffs."

States Jeff Walker: "I'd like to feel like we are giving CARCASS fans what they want again. I'm a realist and I think Bill has realized and Dan know what people like about CARCASS. We're definitely delivering."

While the final track listing has yet to be confirmed, the following songs were recorded during the sessions:

* The Master Butcher's Apron
* The Granulating Dark Satanic Mills
* A Congealed Clot Of Blood
* A Wraith In The Apparatus
* 316l Grade Surgical Steel
* Cadaver Pouch Conveyor System
* Captive Bolt Pistol
* Intensive Battery Brooding
* None Compliance To Astm F899-12 Standard
* Mount Of Execution
* 1985/Thrasher's Abattoir
* Unfit For Human Consumption
* Zochrot
* Livestock Marketplace

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialCarcass

Un titre de ce nouvel album est en ligne ici:

Dernière édition par J. le Sam Juil 06 2013, 11:43, édité 1 fois
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  J. Lun Juil 01 2013, 00:26

"Louée soit-elle, cette splendeur édifiante dont l'éclat donne naissance aux parcelles d'ombre et découvre le Gouffre"

Blut Aus Nord sortira un nouvel Ep, intitulé "What Once Was - Liber III", dans le courant de l'année, via Debemur Morti. Par ailleurs, un nouvel album, intitulé "Memoria Vetusta III - Saturnian Poetry", devrait également voir le jour, sans plus de précision.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 971321_569305019788489_40999660_n

https://www.facebook.com/debemurmorti

J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  turnedblack Lun Juil 01 2013, 17:39

En voilà une cool de nouvelle, moi qui vient de plonger avec délice dans les deux premiers de la série (je parle des What Once Was), et qui me demandais justement s'ils allaient continuer dans ce registre ou non.
turnedblack
turnedblack
Fervent

Message  J. Mer Juil 03 2013, 20:28

J. a écrit:
J. a écrit:
WITHERSCAPE, the new atmospheric and progressive dark metal outfit formed by Swedish singer, multi-instrumentalist and producer extraordinaire Dan Swanö along with fellow Swedish multi-instrumentalist Ragnar Widerberg, will release its debut album, "The Inheritance", on July 29 in Europe and August 6 in North America via Century Media Records.

WITHERSCAPE sees Dan teaming with Widerberg, to create an intense concept album — which should not only musically please fans of earlier Swanö works like "Moontower" and EDGE OF SANITY, but also attract fans of contemporary progressively atmospheric metal in the vein of OPETH, BARREN EARTH and AMORPHIS.

The album song "Astrid Falls" can be streamed in the YouTube clip below.

Comments Swanö: "'Astrid Falls' is one of my many favorite songs on the album. It represents the WITHERSCAPE sound in a good way. It's showcasing the clean and growling vocal interplay and the overall 'vibe' of my and Ragnar's playing as well as the dynamics of our songwriting."

According to Swanö, WITHERSCAPE has been in planning for a long time, spawned as a result of his working relationship with Widerberg, which began at a Swedish music store. The two multi-instrumentalists discovered that they had so much in common musically that brainstorming for a full-on metal project of their own was the next logical step. Widerberg cites acts like early JUDAS PRIEST, RUSH, KING CRIMSON and MERCYFUL FATE as far as his inspirations in regards to WITHERSCAPE and Swanö elaborates his list to also include JUDAS PRIEST (1975-1989), VOIVOD, QUEENSRŸCHE, RUSH, MARILLION and MERCYFUL FATE.

WITHERSCAPE's "The Inheritance" is the first release under a longterm worldwide recording deal signed between Dan Swanö and Century Media Records earlier this year.

WITHERSCAPE is:

Dan Swanö - Vocals, Drums und Keyboards
Ragnar Widerberg – Guitar, Bass

Whiterscape, nouveau projet de Dan Swanö, vient de mettre en ligne un premier extrait de son nouvel album "The Inheritance", qui paraîtra via Century Media, le 29 juillet prochain. Ce nouveau projet musical orienté Dark Metal progressif et atmosphérique, se veut dans la lignée de son album solo "Moontower" et agrémenté d'éléments de certains albums de Edge Of Sanity (Infernal, Crimson), les fans de ces périodes devraient apprécier.

https://fr-fr.facebook.com/witherscape?ref=nf

Track listing et artwork:

"The Inheritance" track listing:

01. Mother Of The Soul
02. Astrid Falls
03. Dead For A Day
04. Dying For The Sun
05. To The Calling Of Blood And Dreams
06 .The Math Of The Myth
07. Crawling From Validity
08 .The Wedlock Observation
09. The Inheritance

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 992969_475921502484087_1474636347_n

Un autre titre est disponible à l'écoute ici:
J.
J.
Black Devotion

Message  S. Mer Juil 17 2013, 23:53

Les allemands de BILSKIRNIR sortiront en septembre prochain leur nouvel album "Wotan Redivivus" chez Darker Than Black Records.

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Cover_zps8e02c67c

1. Siegsonne
2. Never Dying Light
3. Blood and Spirit
4. Wotan Redivivus
5. Der Wolkenwanderer
6. Vorväter
7. Söhne Muspells
8. Muspellheim
9. As this World Ends
10. Der Raben Heimkehr

Un titre est en écoute à cette adresse : https://soundcloud.com/dtbrex/bilskirnir-siegsonne

Black Devotion

Message  O. Lun Juil 29 2013, 18:54

A trailer for the fourth Lustre full-length album "Wonder" to be released in September. There will be a digipack version released through Nordvis and a vinyl version released through Eisenwald (150 copies on black vinyl and 200 copies on "forest green" coloured vinyl, every single copy includes a large poster.)

Le one-man band suédois Lustre s'apprête à sortir son quatrième album en septembre prochain. Intitulé Wonder, il sortira en digipack chez Nordvis et en vinyle avec poster chez Eisenwald (150 exemplaires noir et 200 exemplaires vert forêt).

Tracklist :
1. Moonlit Meadow
2. Green Worlds
3. A Summer Night
4. Petrichor

Trailer :

Plus d'infos :
https://www.facebook.com/lustresweden
http://www.nordvis.com/store/news.php?article=13
http://www.eisenton.de/shop/index.php?lang=en

Black Devotion

Message  S. Ven Aoû 02 2013, 10:21

THE RUINS OF BEVERAST va sortir en septembre prochain son nouvel album "Blood Vaults" chez Ván Records.

9 titres pour une durée de 78 minutes.

Titre en écoute :

http://www.van-records.de/

Black Devotion

Message  S. Ven Aoû 02 2013, 10:24

Communiqué de ENDSTILLE :

Endstille a écrit:+++ Feldpost +++

--- Comrades! --- Its done!!! --- Mastering of the new album succeeded. --- Await "Kapitulation 2013" through Season Of Mist around November. --- More details here within the next days --- Spread the propaganda!!! --- Sick Heil und FUCK HELL!!!

+++

Les allemands de Endstille sortiront leur prochain album, "Kapitulation 2013", en novembre prochain chez Season of Mist.

Source : https://www.facebook.com/Endstille.Official

Black Devotion

Message  S. Ven Aoû 02 2013, 10:31

Les anglais de GRAVE MIASMA, produisant un Death Metal abyssal, old school et caverneux, vont sortir en septembre prochain leur nouveau méfait "Odori Sepulcrorum" chez Sepulchral Voice Records & Profound Lore Records.

Tracklist :

1. Death’s Meditative Trance
2. Ascension Eye
3. Ovation to a Thousand Lost Reveries
4. Εέσχατος
5. Odoratus Sepulcrorum
6. Interlude
7. Seven Coils
8. Ossuary

Titre en écoute : https://soundcloud.com/profoundlorerecords/grave-miasma-ovation-to-a

Du lourd en perspective !

https://www.facebook.com/gravemiasma
http://www.gravemiasma.co.uk/

Black Devotion

Message  S. Ven Aoû 09 2013, 22:35

ANCESTORS BLOOD vient de sortir son nouvel album chez Heidens art, intitulé "A moment of clarity".

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 Hh98

1. Intro
2. Legend of the horizon
3. Ancestors blood (part 2)
4. From the ruins...
5. A moment of clarity
6. Ritual of the sacred dance
7. Puu iänikuinen
8. Outro

Extraits ici : http://heidenshart.bandcamp.com/album/a-moment-of-clarity

Black Devotion

Message  O. Ven Aoû 23 2013, 19:56

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 1239632_10153129032855487_2138311710_n

Nokturnal Mortum réédite son album Мировоззрение/Weltanschauung. L'album a été remixé et remasterisé et vient avec un livret de 36 pages et un cd bonus.

http://www.nokturnal-mortum.com/
http://musical-hall.com/

Black Devotion

Message  S. Mer Aoû 28 2013, 21:12

Diapsiquir annonce, de manière très laconique :

Nouvel album en preparation..
Paris-Beyrouth 2014!
Source : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151781782945865&id=223591860864

Black Devotion

Message  O. Mer Aoû 28 2013, 21:37

Les Nouvelles - Page 33 MidnightOdyssey

Midnight Odyssey / Aeon Winds "Aeon Odyssey"

"Aeon Odyssey" is a conceptual collaboration between Midnight Odyssey and Aeon Winds. Tracklist will tell about everything:
The Midnight Odyssey part:
1. The Tempest Entranced (music written between 2008-2010, lyrics written 2012)
2. Vecnost (Eternum) (music written 2003, lyrics and vocals courtesy of Svarthen from Aeon Winds 2012)
3. And To The Darkness He Went (cover of the Aeon Winds song "Za Tmou so Poberal")
4. Your Silent Face (New Order cover)
The Aeon Winds part:
5. Autumnal Sun
6. Of Shadows and The Blind (lyrics and vocals by Dis Pater)
7. Journey Across The Stars (Midnight Odyssey cover)
8. White Wedding (Billy Idol cover)

Midnight Odyssey part was mastered under the Kunsthauch control. The split is released as CD in Digipack sealed in blue envelope. Limit of this edition is 300 copies.
Also soon will be available collection edition, limited to 50 copies, which will have alternate envelope design, special insert and sealing wax.
Le one-man band australien Midnight Odyssey (que j'aime beaucoup pour son black metal astral de très haute qualité) vient de sortir un split avec le groupe slovaque Aeon Winds (dont j'ignorais jusqu'à l'existence) chez Kunsthauch. La première édition est un digipack limité à 300 exemplaires scellé dans une enveloppe bleue, tandis que la version collector (bientôt disponible, pas de date précisée) sera elle limitée à 50 copies (le design de l'enveloppe sera différent, un insert sera ajouté à l'intérieur).

http://kunsthauch.com/
http://www.midnight-odyssey.com/
https://www.facebook.com/AeonWinds

Black Devotion

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 33 sur 38 Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Suivant